You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terron Ward

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the lone star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Terron Ward Reply with quote

Why was this guy on your practice squad exactly? I just scouted him and looks like a solid #3 back, especially since he's young. Runs with power, makes good cuts, can catch and pass block a little, and his size means he can usually get lower and has a strong center of gravity.

Did it have something to do with an injury he sustained?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we've only carried two backs, obvscoleman and freeman are leaps and bounds better. Hes s nice 3rd back, im not sure if hes more than that.
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
Well, we've only carried two backs, obvscoleman and freeman are leaps and bounds better. Hes s nice 3rd back, im not sure if hes more than that.

Makes sense. I'm a fan of carrying 3 backs, but that's just me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:

Probably should have carried a third one for the Super Bowl. Terron would have been a solid option once Coleman went down.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

Probably should have carried a third one for the Super Bowl. Terron would have been a solid option once Coleman went down.

no, he kinda sucks. huge drop off from freeman.
the lone star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
the lone star wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:

no, he kinda sucks. huge drop off from freeman.

He is, but I'm never a fan of it when a team only carries 2 RBs. A 3rd one would have helped you all out a lot I think.

Unless DiMarco was the emergency backup, then ionno.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:

He is, but I'm never a fan of it when a team only carries 2 RBs. A 3rd one would have helped you all out a lot I think.

I don't really think it would have mattered. Our Offense was hardly on the field so I doubt Freeman was gassed. If anything he was way to fresh.....
the lone star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DutchFalcon wrote:
the lone star wrote:

I don't really think it would have mattered. Our Offense was hardly on the field so I doubt Freeman was gassed. If anything he was way to fresh.....

Freeman may have been gassed after that 39 yarder, but oh well. Again, not a fan of just 2RBs.

But it only makes a difference if the Falcons actually call rushing plays. As we know, they didn't do that. :-/

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: