You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Discussion Thread Vol. 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Gmen wrote:
You're very bad at trolling. Go study up on subtlety

This isn't trolling, this is fact...

Quote:
Of the current 32 NFL Franchises, 5 have not had a QB in the Modern Era with a season Passer Rating > 100. They are the Browns, Buccaneers, Giants, Panthers, and Ravens.

How does this tidbit support your "fact"?

I guess because our rookie QB is doing it in his first 5 starts and Eli hasn't been able to do it once in his 13 year career. Same with Carson Wentz. I'm not trolling when I say Eli is currently the 6th best QB in the division.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Whelp I stand corrected. In the future you might want to at least leave some meat on the bone for me instead of these knockout indisputable points you're hurling. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
GMENNATION wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
Cicero wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
Don't know fellas, I think in the next few weeks the rookie QBs will revert to the rookie mean while the veterans will rise appreciably. Very Happy

You're so wishful it's almost comical. You wouldn't be singing this song if you had Wentz or Prescott.

Don't need them. I got Cousins and he is also a young QB. What I need is a damn Defense, hell specifically a front 7 that can stop the run.

I don't have anything against Cousins. There's a lot to work with.

However, you can keep him while we keep Dak. Very Happy Elliot certainly helps tho.

Can't wait to play you guys again. I have a feeling Cousins will not gift wrap the game for you like he did in FedEx.

No question however Dak is impressive, and damn it if I am not mad at our GM for letting go of Morris like that for basically peanuts.

Never understood that for you guys either. Morris is a solid back. It seemed like the Washington front office just did not value him at all. Very surprising

Yeah, I don't get it either. Unlike many brethren in my forum I was ecstatic to get Morris. I live in the DMV so I knew what we were getting.

It's usually Dallas who has pulled this boneheaded move in the past. Letting a good player go that then goes on to excel on another team. Laughing

You can understand the pain we Morris fans felt when this total idiot Jones gave the game away to the Lions. Two fumbles (actually 3 but I will not blame for one of them since it was a difficult hand off) one on the 1 yard line. Damn I wish we had Morris.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: