You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which NHL team should I be a fan of?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zelbell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely do not become a Blue Jackets fan

we are basically the equivalent to the Browns

2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
JammerHammer21 wrote:
(It's impossible to deny how good OSU has been Laughing)

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
This is better then the circus
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyers0909 wrote:
Should have gone Philly. They match all of the criteria you posted and are on national TV enough so you could catch a decent amount of games (I think they have ~25 games on NBC/NBCSN/NHLN this season). I also think we have the most amount of posters on this site too so the discussion would be great for you as well.

Young up and coming team with one of the best prospect pools in the game. The youth movement is just starting (or I guess it did last year with Gostisbehere) so they are a fringe playoff team now but should be good in the next couple years.

I'll second the Flyers here....

1) Haven't won since 74 & 75 but have a great history and we've had our share of great players and will induct Eric Lindros into the Hall of Fame this year.
3) We're not Detroit, Minnesota, or Chicago
4) We have current interesting players in Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, and Gostisbehere (Ghost) and after the last few seasons we've become one of the top 5 farm systems in the NHL and recently promoted Konecny and Provorov (2015 first round picks) to the active roster. We also just got a new coach last year in Dave Hakstol from the University of North Dakota so we have a young coach with a bunch of young players coming up in the near future.
5) The one thing I love about the Flyers, even when they're bad, they're still not terrible and are perennial playoff contenders. Ownership fully supports the team and money is NEVER a hindrance (RIP Ed).

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice to not go with Detroit. In the unlikely chance you're still following hockey in three years you avoided a dumpster fire.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: