Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W6GDT: Atlanta Falcons (4-1) vs. Seattle Seahawks (3-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game guys. Anyways ball game really. Matt Ryan is ice cold this year. Nothing is rattling him. As far as the Sherm call, I agree it was DPI. But I also see hands to the face by Julio and pretty horrendous block in the back by your LG. Refs were just letting guys play
https://streamable.com/pyq8

#1 ET Supporter
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Great game guys. Anyways ball game really. Matt Ryan is ice cold this year. Nothing is rattling him. As far as the Sherm call, I agree it was DPI. But I also see hands to the face by Julio and pretty horrendous block in the back by your LG. Refs were just letting guys play

The real "12th Man" are the refs. GTFO of our forum trying to validate your "win". Late hits on Ryan all day - Bennett got what he deserved.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

The real "12th Man" are the refs. GTFO of our forum trying to validate your "win". Late hits on Ryan all day - Bennett got what he deserved.

Dude, it's an Internet forum, there no mine, yours or theirs. And you seem to be taking hard after complaining much we suck the last couple years. Being a bad loser and a bad winner isn't a good look.

Any, tatup until, you're better than that argument. That block happens 40 times a game, when have you heard a false called for blocking on the back on the oline? Meanwhile, Julio got mugged. It wasn't letting players play, it was a missed call. It shouldn't even be debated.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Dude, it's an Internet forum, there no mine, yours or theirs. And you seem to be taking hard after complaining much we suck the last couple years. Being a bad loser and a bad winner isn't a good look.

Any, tatup until, you're better than that argument. That block happens 40 times a game, when have you heard a false called for blocking on the back on the oline? Meanwhile, Julio got mugged. It wasn't letting players play, it was a missed call. It shouldn't even be debated.

You act like I was the only one lol. Everyone here was. The past is the past
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the entire game, Falcons got ROBBED, period. Bad luck on the INT and on that drive the Falcons potentially ice the game too. Matt Ryan is playing much better this year so I guess that's something you can hang yall hats on.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

Looking back on this post, it was not the classiest response. On to the next game...
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Watched the entire game, Falcons got ROBBED, period. Bad luck on the INT and on that drive the Falcons potentially ice the game too. Matt Ryan is playing much better this year so I guess that's something you can hang yall hats on.
Yeah he looks like he's a potentially top tier QB right now.

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: