You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wk 5 GDT: Redskins (2-2) @ Ravens (3-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BareYourTeeth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensDefense3 wrote:
Urschel would not be bad either instead of Lewis.

I wasn't impressed with Urschel yesterday

2000WORLD CHAMPIONS2012
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 23m23 minutes ago
Shareece Wright woke up with back spasms Sunday. Said he couldn't get loose so he was inactive. Likes his chances of playing Sun

Confused

If Wright does play it will be interesting to see if he immediately reclaims his starting spot with Young moved back to the slot only or if he just comes in on 3+ CB sets. Tavon would start on the outside and then bump inside when needed. I'm hoping for the latter.

Also, Will Davis didn't play any snaps on defense yesterday even with Price going down early. He has fallen far.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:
Shareece Wright woke up with back spasms Sunday. Said he couldn't get loose so he was inactive. Likes his chances of playing Sun

Confused

If Wright does play it will be interesting to see if he immediately reclaims his starting spot with Young moved back to the slot only or if he just comes in on 3+ CB sets. Tavon would start on the outside and then bump inside when needed. I'm hoping for the latter.

Also, Will Davis didn't play any snaps on defense yesterday even with Price going down early. He has fallen far.

#PreseasonRevelations

The fact that he was playing deep into game #4 (and not even looking good against that competition) showed that he was really on the bubble.
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Quote:

Confused

#PreseasonRevelations

The fact that he was playing deep into game #4 (and not even looking good against that competition) showed that he was really on the bubble.

Wonder if he's still recovering from the ACL tear?

bananabucket wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
For years the argument has been, mostly, Peyton V Joe V Brady as the GOAT QB.

Flacco?
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
Wonder if he's still recovering from the ACL tear?

That's feasible. If so it could explain why the Ravens have kept him around instead of cutting him in favor of picking up a better special teams option.
Danand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donít know what to believe with our oline. Hurst was just bad and was beat like a drum. Did we do anything to help a struggling oline? I never saw crossing routes or some quick passing.

If the defense doesnít respect the running game, they just send the house and that makes it difficult to play oline.

On defense, I want Tavon Young on Sterling Shepard. No matter how much I like Young, I donít think he has what it takes to shut down ODB. If we let Jimmy Smith follow ODB, then I could see Young handle Cruz with some safety help. His scrappy attitude could perhaps annoy ODB, but I just see a difference in ability, that wouldnít favor us.

No matter who we put back there in the secondary, we need much better pass rush. Judon got the pressure, why deactivate him? TBH I would like to see Suggs be in there instead of McClellan and then play Zardarius Smith or Judon on the other side.

I have very little confidence in Marty Mornhinweg doing anything great. This is a red shirt season for the offense, and we can bounce back next year and still have a lot of young talent. Besides Steve Smith, Yanda, Pitta and Flacco, we have only young guys on offense.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: