Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Boykin Bowl, Seahawks @ Jets
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brseahawks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the best passing games Russell Wilson ever had.
redforman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big win. lets goooo
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So stupid they got to take that fumble to the endzone. I thought offensive teams cant progress the ball after a fumble.
brseahawks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving Michael and Ifedi in this game.

Earlier in the game we had some insight on Jarran Reed. When the Jets comitted to running, they got the ball going. Reed is a stud.
imani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
So stupid they got to take that fumble to the endzone. I thought offensive teams cant progress the ball after a fumble.

Within two minutes

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Zman724

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
I'm glad Russ gives Jimmy a chance to make plays now.

A necessary weapon and RW now realizes JG doesn't need to be wide open to throw him the ball. RW throws a nice back shoulder throw. the catch by PRich was beautiful. PRich has toothpick legs but nice hops. I don't want to see him leaping anymore with those frog legs.

On a positive D note. Did anyone notice that we weren't playing 11 on 10? It's about time that ET wasn't playing 30 yds off the LOS on every play and not being able to make any plays. ET under cut a route (back only 12-15 yds) and should've picked it. Then he intercepts a deflected pass 12 yds out because he was only playing 15 back, which allowed him to dive & make a beautiful snag.

That is what I don't understand. It is sooooooo obvious and we've been clamoring for this for how long? How about 21 games now? FINALLY, bring ET up and voila, ET makes some plays.

Up next, corner & safety blitzes. Wags blitzed but a CB/S coming from the slot following a stunt by DL and it's wide open is more effective.

one negative. Wtf is KJ Wright dropping so deep for? Wags, too. Fitz made those check downs & not one Hawk was in the screen. Powell touched the ball 8 times for 80 yds. That shouldn't happen. Avg of 10 yds/touch is pathetic. How did that happen over and over and over again? As much as our coaching staff made some nice adjustments, they still can't make any in game adjustments. I think they need to be up in a booth, so they can see what's up & transfer info via tablets. Richard couldn't have seen what was going on bcuz he's coached long enough now to made necessary tweeks. It didn't happen.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ET and Kam traded responsibility when ET was up from what I saw, but it was fun to see. Shows a lot of trust in Kam's development (or maybe a lack of fear for the deep speed of the Jets WRs)

If Earl would've just turned over his hands he would've had two picks

#1 ET Supporter
Zman724

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
ET and Kam traded responsibility when ET was up from what I saw, but it was fun to see. Shows a lot of trust in Kam's development (or maybe a lack of fear for the deep speed of the Jets WRs)

Great to see ET back to having fun out there, too. He's a guy you have to get involved, so he plays loose & doesn't over think the game.

Interesting to see how we play Julio Jones. Not sure wtf Carolina was doing. With 2 weeks to prepare & being able to see how a similar secondary skills in Denver plays him, should allow us to keep him under 100.

There is no doubt in my mind that we should jam him with Sherm & use Wags to stay underneath him. It's mandatory to have underneath and over the top coverage. We need to put enough pressure on Ryan that he doesn't have all day for Julio to go deep which would have ET or Kam going over the top with Sherm under.

Julio is great on slants = again, Wags under cutting the routes. Have Sherm drive him that direction and make Ryan force throws. Wags under, Sherm over in shorter zone. Deep Sherm come under with ET / Kam over the top. We need to go for plays, not play it so safe. That is why I loved seeing ET undercut routes. For as good of a D as we have, we just don't do that nearly enough.

Disguise the looks. Check out Denver and see how they play him. No reason with 2 weeks off, Denver playing them this week and our talent, that we shouldn't be able to keep JJ under control. If not, all fingers will be pointing to Kris.

Atlanta is a surprise team & their offense is high octane & will present some challenges.
NewAge

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:

We have some receivers with really good deep speed. Our QB just can't reach them downfield at all, so it's as if we don't.

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

We have some receivers with really good deep speed. Our QB just can't reach them downfield at all, so it's as if we don't.
That rookie looked quick. I also forgot until right now you drafted Smith last year Laughing

What you said is probably a more accurate reason

#1 ET Supporter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: