Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W4GDT: Atlanta Falcons(2-1) vs. Carolina Panthers (1-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol alford again

thesickness89 ^
LLcheesehead12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this Falcons team is scary good, 500 passing yards for Matty Ice ain't no joke. They should be 4-0 right now, and man oh man, Denver and Seattle had better look out because they'll have their hands full next 2 weeks.
birdman70

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was sure one hell of a fun game to watch. Seems like every deep pass attempt was caught and Matty wasn't getting pressured on every drop back. The Falcons are putting up video game numbers on offense, and they're gonna have to if the defense doesn't improve. Overall, a good demoralizing smack down of the Panthers. You could tell that Cam was not feeling it today, especially with the pressures and hits getting put on him, even if we didn't have a lot of sacks to show for it.
Can't wait to get Campbell back on D, it seems like whenever Spoon is in man-to-man coverage, they're throwing to his guy and he seems a step slow. The transition back to a 4-3 is bound to have some growing pains though, with the personnel misfits so I'm just glad to get outta there with a W.
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman70 wrote:
That was sure one hell of a fun game to watch. Seems like every deep pass attempt was caught and Matty wasn't getting pressured on every drop back. The Falcons are putting up video game numbers on offense, and they're gonna have to if the defense doesn't improve. Overall, a good demoralizing smack down of the Panthers. You could tell that Cam was not feeling it today, especially with the pressures and hits getting put on him, even if we didn't have a lot of sacks to show for it.
Can't wait to get Campbell back on D, it seems like whenever Spoon is in man-to-man coverage, they're throwing to his guy and he seems a step slow. The transition back to a 4-3 is bound to have some growing pains though, with the personnel misfits so I'm just glad to get outta there with a W.
defense balled out today for three quarters. their 4th quarter performance was largely due to some atrocious play-calling. they went soft and almost let a derek anderson-led offense back in the game, no excuses there.

thesickness89 ^
swoosh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if sd and den hold on, we're looking at:

atl 3-1
tb 1-3
car 1-3
no 0-4

would be nice.

thesickness89 ^
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
if sd and den hold on, we're looking at:

atl 3-1
tb 1-3
car 1-3
no 0-4

would be nice.

Really tough four game stretch coming up. Denver, Seattle, slight reprieve in SD, then GB. Gotta go 2-2 in that me thinks.
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man our offense is a beautiful thing to watch. Ryan is playing with a fire in his eyes and I love it. Whole offense is involved. It's amazing what Ryan can do with time, the Alex Mack signing was worth every penny.

I love our speed at LB, Jones is the perfect fit st us for Mike. Dude is just everywhere and is quickly becoming one of our best defenders. Can't wait for Campbell to return. I think Vic Beasley had a solid showing today as well and was generating good pressure.

we have a tough stretch on the road against Denver and Seattle, I think If we can win one of the next two going into the SD at home we can be sitting pretty... let's keep it up!
DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels good to be cheering non stop again!! I've never seen an offense look so explosive before. We look so good right now putting up those kind of numbers on Carolinas D.

I will say this though. After watching this Sunday night game, the Steelers never let off the gas. This goes way back to the Mike Smith era but we always seem to let off the gas and let teams back in the game. There is no excuse for giving up 23 in th 4th. I have nothing negative to say about the way we are playing as a team right now cuz we are straight up balling but Quinn needs to keep his foot on the gas. We were 34-10 in the 4th and they got within a score of tying up. Can't happen. We need to develop that killer instinct if we want to make a deep playoff run.

All in all I think we are clicking on all cylinders and we are looking like a scary team. Matt is lights out and if you want to stop the run, Julio will drop 300 for Sparta. You wanna play Julio? Free and TeCo will shred you. Let's give credit to the line too as they look light years better with Mack at the helm. I'm thrilled with the 3-1 start but let's stay on the gas.
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well according to Vaughn, Spoon just ruptured his right Achilles... Well that was good while it lasted, hopefully DeVondre is back soon

SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
Well according to Vaughn, Spoon just ruptured his right Achilles... Well that was good while it lasted, hopefully DeVondre is back soon

I hate it for him, he was playing at a high level flying around the field. I hope he can bounce back but I mean he stays injured. I love how vocal he is and the swagger he brings. The plan for Spoon all along was to rotate him in to increase his durability instead of wearing him down, and with Campbell being out, Spoon saw too many snaps and ended up getting injured yet again. Crying or Very sad
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're pretty banged up at LB... we need Campbell and Jones back ASAP.
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

I hate it for him, he was playing at a high level flying around the field. I hope he can bounce back but I mean he stays injured. I love how vocal he is and the swagger he brings. The plan for Spoon all along was to rotate him in to increase his durability instead of wearing him down, and with Campbell being out, Spoon saw too many snaps and ended up getting injured yet again. Crying or Very sad

Yeah it does kinda suck, but I have high hopes for O'Brien Schofield now that he's back. I think he comes back and plays at an even higher level than last year, and he was already pretty good last year

swoosh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
jones is hurt?

thesickness89 ^
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
jones is hurt?

He got banged up at the end of the Carolina game but he's expected to be fine

SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
swoosh wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:
jones is hurt?

He got banged up at the end of the Carolina game but he's expected to be fine

Okay good I sure hope he is a go for Sunday at Denver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: