Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome Jets Fans - Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bianconero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tackle at the 7 wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board. I've been a Jets fan my whole life (I'm 40). I come from a family of Jets fans and have an infant daughter I hope becomes a fan.
PARENT OF THE YEAR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

Hey all, Sack Exchange here. I've intro'd myself before but I just came back from a long hiatus so I figured I'd say hello once again. I'm from NJ and have been a Jets fan since the days of Ken O'Brien and Freeman McNeil were putting up points in the Meadowlands. I still have an old Jeff Lageman jersey kicking around somewhere in my closet that I need to find one day. I've always been a fan of defense, hence my name, and was super excited when Rex became our coach. Sadly, I see that coming to an end soon...
JetsNoles35

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Intro Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am Jacob. I am both American and Belgian( I think best of both worlds). I have lived in the DC area since 1994. I grew up a Mets and Jets fan due to my mom and his family being from NY. I lived in St Louis for 3 years and became a Blues and Cardinals fan because of that. I am a Wizards and Caps fan because of living in DC. I look forward reading everyone's posts in threads and making my thoughts known
BowlesMovement

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lifelong Jet fan from Jersey. 22 years old, decided to sign up after checking the site out looking for Jets mock offseasons.
Jag68Sid87

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a lifelong Jets fan from Montreal, QC, Canada...since the early 1980's. Mark Gastineau and the New York Sack Exchange was the reason I first became a Jets fan. Stuck with them ever since, through thick and mostly thin.

I just discovered this site, looking forward to bantering with fellow Jets fans...I don't know any friends who are Jets fans, so it's nice to chat with some of my own!

Smile
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jag68Sid87 wrote:
I'm a lifelong Jets fan from Montreal, QC, Canada...since the early 1980's. Mark Gastineau and the New York Sack Exchange was the reason I first became a Jets fan. Stuck with them ever since, through thick and mostly thin.

I just discovered this site, looking forward to bantering with fellow Jets fans...I don't know any friends who are Jets fans, so it's nice to chat with some of my own!

Smile

You have come to the right place, welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

My name is Stuart I live in The UK. I have loved football since I watched my first game in 2001, which was the Jets against the Bills and I have been a Jets fan ever since!
I have joined the forum to talk Jets and try to learn more about the game, so feel free to put me right if I come out with rubbish!

Cheers
Stuart Very Happy
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuzz75 wrote:
Hi all,

My name is Stuart I live in The UK. I have loved football since I watched my first game in 2001, which was the Jets against the Bills and I have been a Jets fan ever since!
I have joined the forum to talk Jets and try to learn more about the game, so feel free to put me right if I come out with rubbish!

Cheers
Stuart Very Happy

Welcome Stuart, hope you enjoy the forum!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I am new to the forum I have been coming to this site for a few years now and I finally decided to make an account. I've been a fan my whole life as I was born into it. I look forward to talking to you guys soon
jetskid007

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huff4ever wrote:
Hello I am new to the forum I have been coming to this site for a few years now and I finally decided to make an account. I've been a fan my whole life as I was born into it. I look forward to talking to you guys soon

Welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: