You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengal Fans are all in an uproar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STELRFAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Bengal Fans are all in an uproar Reply with quote

Because poor levi jones got a beat down. Aww I guess theyre not use to us whomping them upside the head when it counts now we whomp em upside the head just for kicks

UML-Redskins GM GoSkins

Jamal Lewis seems to be a real uphill runner now. That's a problem. Downhill runners are preferred. Maybe he is running in the wrong direction. Espn DJ Gallo
RangerD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's funny. Laughing
Puhlahmahlu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know why Levi Jones would even press charges, isnt that embarrasing? Getting beat up by a rival on a rival team who weighs about 60 pounds less than you? I know Joey Porter is solid but really, thats like Brady Poppinga crackin STeve Hutchinson over the head and making Hutchy bleed, would Hutch not be embarresed to be crackedd over the head by a much smaller weaker Poppinga, i mean he outweighs him some 85 pounds.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RangerD wrote:
I think it's funny. Laughing

I agree. I'm also glad its the Dolphins problem now. is it possible he said something that rang a little too true to Joey. . . sometimes its the truth that hurts the most.
STELRFAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

They were like he got jumped by six guys plus joey its just like we whip yall up and down the field get used to it

UML-Redskins GM GoSkins

Jamal Lewis seems to be a real uphill runner now. That's a problem. Downhill runners are preferred. Maybe he is running in the wrong direction. Espn DJ Gallo
joejacks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society as a whole is sad, now a professional athlete who runs his mouth gets puched in the face and he has to press charges.....10-15 years ago the fued would have been over once the fight ended.....you have to let people fight their own problems, or you will see what we all see on a daily basis, more shootings!

I am glad to see that Joey did not change...have to have that attitude in life and in football
gseabrook26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It said that Porter was showing off his SB ring. I wonder if he punched him with that hand and that's why he needed medical attention. That thing could do some damage, not that I would want to use it on someone b/c of how nice it is. Levi Jones should be thankful, those 5 little SB trophies on the ring are the closest he's gotten, and probably will ever get, to a suber bowl trophy.
SteelerFan27

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see, Ray Lewis was to scared to leave the Ravens team bus, when he was called out by Joey Porter. Joey then beats up William Green and another Browns player before the one game. Joey even gets shot in the buttocks and comes back from that. That's why that Bengals player would'nt touch Joey, he's scared! Joey Porter is one tough SOB, I just hope he doesnt call out our players when we play the Dolphins!
trbst11

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 5 superbowl diamonds from the ring put 5 cuts in levi head. Thats the closest he will ever get to a superbowl ring. The whole bengal team now prays to levis head for a superbowl.
RangerD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the Dolphins play the Bengals this year?! Smile
Steel Sun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RangerD wrote:
I wonder if the Dolphins play the Bengals this year?! Smile

Oh yea
In Miami!!!
gseabrook26

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trbst11 wrote:
The 5 superbowl diamonds from the ring put 5 cuts in levi head. Thats the closest he will ever get to a superbowl ring. The whole bengal team now prays to levis head for a superbowl.

Is there an echo in here? No I'm just kidding.
I would have liked it if the game was in Cincy. Not that I want to see Porter get trashed by fans, but he'd be loving all the boo's he'd get.
treat88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jones presses charges he is a complete and utter poosay. That is not how men, especially professional competitors, hande a conflict.

Take it to the field.

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
VanSlyke18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another reason that Marvin Lewis can claim as to why the Bengals dont win the SB next year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: