Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 16: Time to Un-suck the Chargers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting to hear anything from you guys... like anything. Arizona sniped Nicolas. So I snagged Tyrone Holmes (who will at least give a good grade from justo) and who projects a solid insurance behind Ingram - could potentially allow Emanuel to kick inside.

OTC again... Dakota Goyo anyone? Joey King?

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And went with Ben Braunecker because of his floor and ability to slot in at FB and move-TE out the gate, killing two birds with one stone. He's in the Bruce Miller/Kyle Juszczyk mold.

MathMan wrote:
Duffman57

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAAAAAAND 0/6. Sorry super busy day helping family move and stuff, didn't even think about this. Good picks though LBC, I like both a lot and BB is a big upgrade from David Johnson IMO.

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
AAAAAAAND 0/6. Sorry super busy day helping family move and stuff, didn't even think about this. Good picks though LBC, I like both a lot and BB is a big upgrade from David Johnson IMO.

Admittedly, I'm projecting some stuffs a bit, but if you go back to last year, you remember I liked Emanuel better as an ILB in a 3-4 than an OLB - and either way he should be the SOLB over the WOLB... and the depth behind Jerry is kind of not there.

I'd love to still add an ILB to bolster the depth as, while I do like Dzubnar, I do so as depth not as a future starter.

This year's TE class if mediocre at best, and the Cumberland signing had been the final nail in the coffin for me that any TE we draft (if it wasn't going to be an early investment in Henry - who I'm just not that high on being anything more than another Jermaine Gresham type of inconsistency) ought to also project to have versatility to play FB so that at least the value of the pick is maximized. I have my doubts that Braunecker ever projects to a better-than-average starting TE, but he has a lot of fullback traits to really like (and he reads and reacts really well and loves to hit - he's just lacking the strength to be an inline blocker).

You don't know how tempted I was just to troll the whole mock though and take LaQuan McGowan as a 400-lb. fullback. (i.e take that Seattle and Will Tukuafu... our FB weighs 100 pounds more than yours does!)

MathMan wrote:
Duffman57

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:

Admittedly, I'm projecting some stuffs a bit, but if you go back to last year, you remember I liked Emanuel better as an ILB in a 3-4 than an OLB - and either way he should be the SOLB over the WOLB... and the depth behind Jerry is kind of not there.

I'd love to still add an ILB to bolster the depth as, while I do like Dzubnar, I do so as depth not as a future starter.

This year's TE class if mediocre at best, and the Cumberland signing had been the final nail in the coffin for me that any TE we draft (if it wasn't going to be an early investment in Henry - who I'm just not that high on being anything more than another Jermaine Gresham type of inconsistency) ought to also project to have versatility to play FB so that at least the value of the pick is maximized. I have my doubts that Braunecker ever projects to a better-than-average starting TE, but he has a lot of fullback traits to really like (and he reads and reacts really well and loves to hit - he's just lacking the strength to be an inline blocker).

You don't know how tempted I was just to troll the whole mock though and take LaQuan McGowan as a 400-lb. fullback. (i.e take that Seattle and Will Tukuafu... our FB weighs 100 pounds more than yours does!)

Well I decided to go ahead and address the ILB spot, and take Antonio Morrison. He's basically the same type of guy that Perryman is (albeit not as good), and is a great downhill thumper thats WAY more athletic than what his pro day numbers show (i'm seriously not even sure how he got those, he's much quicker/more athletic than that). We need a couple guys there, but he's a good backup Sam behind Perryman IMO. Also TT and "HAMMER".

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
chargerbuckeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Laremy Tunsil LT
2. Darron Lee SS/LB Hybrid
3. Adolphus Washington DE
4. Evan Bohem C
5. Thomas Duarte TE/WR
6. Jacoby Brissett QB
7. Rico Geathers TE/ DE
8. Drew Kaser Punter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: