Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigMike90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY!

A friend talked me into signing up, so here I am.
I am a displaced fan living in Charlotte NC. I work for a big bank and I have been a Seahawks since I was 8 years old, so 1998 haha. I am also a big UW fan. I am originally from Issaquah, but we moved coasts in '00. I would love to get back out to the WA area at some point in my career!
I'm still trying to cope with that game a couple weeks ago, but life goes on...i guess
I ready to talk hawks!
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigMike90 wrote:
HEY!

I am a displaced fan living in Charlotte NC. I work for a big bank and I have been a Seahawks since I was 8 years old, so 1998 haha. I am also a big UW fan. I am originally from Issaquah, but we moved coasts in '00. I would love to get back out to the WA area at some point in my career!
I'm still trying to cope with that game a couple weeks ago, but life goes on...i guess
I ready to talk hawks!
Welcome! I am currently working near where you grew up. Hope to see you stick around

#1 ET Supporter
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigMike90 wrote:
HEY!

I ready to talk hawks!

I am just south of Charlotte. Well i just got a job in Columbia so im moving down the road a bit. Welcome!
BigMike90

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
BigMike90 wrote:
HEY!

I ready to talk hawks!

I am just south of Charlotte. Well i just got a job in Columbia so im moving down the road a bit. Welcome!

Very cool! No pun intended with the snowstorm we are about to get! Nice to meet the both of you. I look forward to getting addicted to this site
brseahawks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello 12s.

Here is a Brazilian Seahawks fan.

Ever since I was a teenager in the early 00s and I got to know the importance of Seattle to alternative rock culture, and I began to respect the city. When I first got into American Sports, mostly by playing videogames, like Madden or NBA Live, in mid 00s, Seattle-based teams were my favorite teams to play, both the SuperSonics and the Seahawks.

I never really got to enjoy watching the Sonics because they were a really bad team in mid-to-late 00s, briefly before they moved to Oklahoma City. Watching the NFL never clicked to me as the games were really long and full of ads.

Then I grew up and by the early 10s, I started to really dig into American Sports, and of course, I picked Seattle Seahawks as my favorite NFL team, and, Oklahoma City Thunder as my NBA team (Mainly because of the young and exciting team. I believe most of the Seattle locals must hate the Thunder but I can't feel the same way).

After the 2012 season, I got really excited by the Hawks and their potential and started to read more and be more knowledgeable about NFL. In that process I used to read a lot, and then I knew FF, by the time they made the ill fated Harvin trade.

After almost two years of just reading and watching things around here, I decided to sign up and start to collaborate with my ideas and point of views. Hope we all get along well.
Russell Hustle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, this is my first ever post on footballsfuture.com. I'm looking forward to discussing the greatest sport in the world, football and my favourite football team, Seattle Seahawks.

I'm a 25 year old accounting student living in Toronto, Canada. I've been a Seahawks fan since 2002 (yes before 2012 lol!) while living in Alberta, which is technically Seahawks territory. Shaun Alexander, Matt Hasselbeck, Walter Jones, and Marcus Trufant were my favourite players growing up.

I'm a huge Russell Wilson fan and I believe he's an awesome QB, contrary to what others believe.

Reason why I joined football's future is because I'm tired of the childish meme posts on the NFL fan page. I actually want to engage in real grown up talk regarding football and have engaging and knowledgeable back-and-forth football talk.

GO HAWKS!
.monarch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sham wrote:
Hello, I'll keep my real name disclosed. But you can call me Sham Wink

Been around for a lil' while checking out the News section, never really decided to post until now. Figured I'd try chatting with other Seahawk fans, since no one down in Hawaii likes them. I was born in Seattle, then moved down here with my family when I was a kid. Played Football until this year, taking a break cause I need to focus on my grades. Keep in mind, I'm a High School kid. I love Football, and while I'm taking a break this year I'll be more than satisfied with watching games. While my knowledge is limited, I'm a dedicated fan. BTW, favorite player is Adrian Peterson. My absolute idol and everything I'd like to see from the Running Back position.

Hope I become fairly acquainted with all of you.

This is me now. Forgot the password and email for this account, so... Laughing

My how things have changed. I'm pretty grown now. And there are a lot of new fair-weather Seahawks fans down here in the islands. A few less since the SB loss. But enough to irritate me.

I'll be moving up to Washington in January, which is cool since I used to live there as a child. I prefer the cold weather. Hawai'i ain't paradise guys..

I never stopped keeping up with the news and various debates going on here at the forum. I just... you know, forgot to login consistently and eventually forgot my password altogether. Plus I was content with just reading. You could say I'm back? Not sure how long. My only constant is my inconstancy.
FeastMode

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys

20 year old university student from Vancouver BC here. I'm new to football. In the past, I've only watched football once in a while when theres a big game on or something. Being from Canada, obviously hockey is huge here and its basically the only sport anyone ever talks about. My team (Canucks) are in a really crappy position right now and for the near future. They're being mismanaged into the ground and it gets kinda depressing thinking about it. I'm not going to abandon them(lols) but I guess starting something new wouldn't hurt! I chose Seattle for obvious reasons. I don't know much about the roster but so far I like Lynch (see username), Chancellor,and Sherman.
FeastMode

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like Zack Kassian's buddy. Forgot his name... he still plays for the Seahawks right?
imani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FeastMode wrote:
Hey guys

20 year old university student from Vancouver BC here. I'm new to football. In the past, I've only watched football once in a while when theres a big game on or something. Being from Canada, obviously hockey is huge here and its basically the only sport anyone ever talks about. My team (Canucks) are in a really crappy position right now and for the near future. They're being mismanaged into the ground and it gets kinda depressing thinking about it. I'm not going to abandon them(lols) but I guess starting something new wouldn't hurt! I chose Seattle for obvious reasons. I don't know much about the roster but so far I like Lynch (see username), Chancellor,and Sherman.

Welcome man. Best way to get into football on here is just to dive in. Don't be deterred by the fans on FF, they're just diehards that are passionate about the game. Ask questions, post often and get to know your fellow 12s on here and you'll be one of the guys (gals) in no time.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
FeastMode

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
FeastMode wrote:
Hey guys

Welcome man. Best way to get into football on here is just to dive in. Don't be deterred by the fans on FF, they're just diehards that are passionate about the game. Ask questions, post often and get to know your fellow 12s on here and you'll be one of the guys (gals) in no time.

Thanks
Ian.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I've been a Seattleite for my whole life and have been a fan of all sports teams Seattle related (except Sounders but that's not because of anything other than just not being interested in the sport).

I'm a split-season ticket holder to the Seahawks and have seen some of the greatest games in team history. I was at the Fail Mary game. I was at the Super Bowl victory in NJ, I was at both playoff games last season (that Green Bay game was utterly insane to be at) and I was at the Lions last minute fumble fiasco this season.

If I were to have a favorite player it'd probably be Earl Thomas but there are so many great players right now.

I look forward to talking with you guys.

Go Hawks!
RichardSwingslo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my name is Richard Swingslow
I, too am a hawk-aholic, my addiction started sometime in 1981
When my father first taught me the ways of hawkism.

I even moved to China in 2008 for 3 years to try and free myself of my
addiction. But to no avail, I found myself awake at 4am PST to get just another sip of hawkery.

I was born and raised in Seattle and while I have moved around a bit from California, China, and alaska. I found myself always thinking about home and finding my way back.

I gave in to my addiction in 2014 and finally moved back after my addiction fully consumed me in the 2013 season.

I'm so glad we have different flavors now. While I forced it down, there wasn't much worse then kelly stouffer ale, waaayyy more bitter than the zorn and kreig ales. The McGuire tall can was horrific, the mirer stout was nice at first, but that after taste made me gag.
While kitna was cheap it was ok but not as good as the warren moon IPA.

It seems the brewery went back to its roots with the Hasselbeck sour, that was a fine drink right there, real consistant and it came with a nice new label.

I was very disappointed when the Hasselbeck was discontinued, but realizing it was the best for my addiction and it meant a whole new era in hawk-ahol.

I was good for a little while, I just dabbled in hawkery while in China. And in the summer of 2011 my hawkery was calling me back.

I wasn't ready to fully engulf myself back in Seattle for fear of savage relapse so I posted up north in fairbanks alaska when I saw a new drink thrust on to the shelf. The russell Wilson stout. Through the 2012 season I saw many hawk-aholics talk about how great the flavor was, but to say exactly what made it so great was very elusive, almost like the Tarkenton from decades past. After it was crowned the greatest at its craft beer after the 2013 season, I had to get a taste so I moved with my wife of at the time 2 years to a town just outside of seattle.

Been sipping the wilson stout going on 4 years now, but doing it responsibly. Right now I am on an 8 month liver cleanse(thanks a lot cam) and while it was incredibly difficult at first, now I am really looking forward to next season to see what new ingredients are integrated.

Thank you for your time and letting me confess.

Hawk Fan est. 1981

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: