You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Q&A with Kaesviharn, mentions him playing CB

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bensonblows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Q&A with Kaesviharn, mentions him playing CB Reply with quote

This Q/A was every bit as good as Brian Simmons and Eric Johnson's.

On playing CB he said:

"... having experience playing cornerback has been a big help to me throughout my career. Playing slot receivers can be pretty tricky because they have so much room to operate, but you have to understand how offenses operate and what the different down and distance tendencies might be. All that work comes during the week, then on game days it's taking the knowledge and incorporating and going out there and trying to make plays."

I like what he says about his former Bengals teammate Brian Simmons.

"Brian is a really smart player. He's a great guy and a leader. He really has a great understanding of the game and he's as athletically gifted as they come. He moves exceptionally well and can really sting guys when he tackles them. We had out struggles as a team earlier in our careers in Cincinnati, but I can tell you that he has been a guy that has been overlooked a lot throughout his career because we struggled. But he's a great guy and he played a part in my decision to come here because I know how much he wants to win and how competitive he is. He is all business when it comes to football and those are the guys you want to play alongside of because they take it personally."

These high character players are growing on me.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=3364
Psi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it almost seems a little unbelievable to find not one but two good character players from cincy.

he'll probably be a nickelback.
D24pick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He played CB in the nickel in Cincy. He picked off Brees so he's damn good. I like em, not as a starter but as player overally

-Saints Assistant GM FFMD07-

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: