You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

real draft possibilities

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: real draft possibilities Reply with quote

I think there are three teams that could take a CB before us - Cleveland, Arizona, and Carolina. Rolle will be gone in the top ten and Arizona won't take one of the other corners without trading down, so that leaves just Carolina who picks just before us. They will most likely have the rest of the CBs to choose from, Justin Miller, Pac-man Jones, Marlin Jackson, Carlos Rogers, and Corey Webster. We're in a pretty good spot - we'll get one of those guys. Who does everyone like out of this bunch, who do you think fits best in KC, who would you like to see drafted at 15? I like Jackson.
2TP3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Arizona will take a CB unless Rolle is available at the 8th pick, but the dumbest thing the Panthers could do would be to take a CB, they got Chris Gamble in the 1st round last year and they also have Ricky Manning they dont need another one they need a OLB or an OT. The Chiefs will most likely get the 2nd CB in the draft IMO I like in this order (not including Rolle)Webster, Jackson, Miller, Jones, Perkins and Rogers. One thing I do like about Jackson he kind of reminds me of Dale Carter, then all we'll need is a clone of James Hasty.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we pick Justin Miller. He is the real deal.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: