You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oakland to release Jordan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsportscards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Oakland to release Jordan Reply with quote

If Oakland is going to release Lamont Jordan then they will have 4 million saved. If that is the case then don't be surprised to see the bills sending Willis there for Oakland's 3rd. I think it will be a good deal for Oakland. If Buffalo waits they might actually get something more for Willis

Green Bay is looking now that Green has been signed. If Detroit trades Bell they will be looking, Denver is looking now and could get Henry, and New York Giants and Jets both need Runningbacks to replace their Veterans. Don't forget Baltimore so there are many opportunities for McGahee. I say sit and wait and you will get what you want. With Takeo I don't know if they will trade him or not. If they do trade him it might save some money for the cap.

Don't be surprised to see this.

Willis McGahee and our 4th and a 2008 Compensation Pick for Denver's First. What do you think. I seen a report somewhere over the weekend saying that they would give us a 1st but they would want to recieve something in return. I would do this trade, that way we can draft a back and draft a LB or Best available player.

Damond
Whitner20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting point. Oakland letting go of Jordan definetly means they got their sights on someone and i don't think it's through the draft, Lynch or Peterson are not good enough to be the top pick and i think their very high on Calvin Johnson.

I just hope a deal is made soon or an announcment is made that he's off the trade block, i hope this doesn't get dragged out into a long and frustrating period of rumours and unknowns.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: