You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills and A-Train talking numbers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Bills and A-Train talking numbers Reply with quote

(Article removed)
This is from espn insider, so no link.

Guess it only make sense, since the Bills shutdown the Chris Brown rumors on bb.com today.
S.A.cowboyfan

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, you have it backward. You can post the link and talk about the subject but you may not quote anything from a pay or members only site.
Feel free to leave a link and discuss it in your own words.
Webmaster wrote:
You are not allowed to reproduce copyrighted content. If I see people repeatedly doing this they will get banned from these forums. You may discuss other websites’ content, but you may not post that content here word for word. For example; you may post a topic saying I hear Kiper has Alex Smith going number one to SF, what are your thoughts? YOU MAY NOT post Kiper’s complete mock draft.

In general here are the guidelines when discussing articles from other websites.

1. Preferred method is to just link to the article.

2. Quoting from free public articles is allowed provided its not more then a sentence or two and a link is provided to the source.

3. No quoting or paraphrasing is allowed from articles that are part of any websites paid content or member only content.

4. Never copy and paste a complete article to the forums.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2149
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid in broadside, throughly used up, worn out and defiantly shouting 'GERONIMO'!!!
xian3000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Bills and A-Train talking numbers Reply with quote

Whitner20 wrote:
(Article removed)
This is from espn insider, so no link.

Guess it only make sense, since the Bills shutdown the Chris Brown rumors on bb.com today.

Ok well I think this is a good move. Any idea's on what numbers we're talking? Years VS Cash?

Everyday I get more and more curious as to whether Willis will go. I think if he does it will be in the next week or so. If the Giants or Broncos or Packers want him, they will move relatively fast. No one likes a gaping hole at RB.

Regardless of that, he is as solid a backup as we could ask for this coming year. We all know he can't pull the weight of a number one guy, so I think we're gonna have to sit tight until things develop or don't develop with Willis.

Sig by CalhounLambeau
Whitner20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.A.cowboyfan wrote:
Actually, you have it backward. You can post the link and talk about the subject but you may not quote anything from a pay or members only site.
Feel free to leave a link and discuss it in your own words.
Webmaster wrote:
You are not allowed to reproduce copyrighted content. If I see people repeatedly doing this they will get banned from these forums. You may discuss other websites’ content, but you may not post that content here word for word. For example; you may post a topic saying I hear Kiper has Alex Smith going number one to SF, what are your thoughts? YOU MAY NOT post Kiper’s complete mock draft.

In general here are the guidelines when discussing articles from other websites.

1. Preferred method is to just link to the article.

2. Quoting from free public articles is allowed provided its not more then a sentence or two and a link is provided to the source.

3. No quoting or paraphrasing is allowed from articles that are part of any websites paid content or member only content.

4. Never copy and paste a complete article to the forums.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2149

Sorry.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: