You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would this sound plausible or sound like a good idea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frankthetank50

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Would this sound plausible or sound like a good idea Reply with quote

I would love this... I think that if this were to happen, I would do the trade straight up or try to package Spikes and McGahee as well as our third for Vilma and the Jets first or even our second for the first, then move down in the first to get back our third from another team and Draft a RB (Lynch probably...), Houston as CB, then try whatever we can to get the only other hole we have to fill... Poz as a LB, then we would have Lynch at RB, Crowell, Vilma, and Poz as LB, and McGee and Houston at corner and still be up and coming as well as one of the youngest teams in the Leauge, think QB... under 25, RB... under 23, OL average age... 26.5, TE... 30?, WR... 28?(average/ Lee is like 24-5 I think), DL.. 29 for Triplett and 23-5 for McCargo/Williams, LB... like 25 average, secondary like 23-4 average. I would love Vilma... If not though we should try to move the Spikes/McGahee package to Denver for almost the same type of trade but with D.J. Williams, same idea though we need HOUSTON/Aaron Ross from Texas, then we NEED a RB (again maybe Lynch), then an extra LB would be great especially Poz as Marv always liked the Penn St. type of player (i.e. Conlan). What do you think?
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure I like the idea of having McGahee on the Jets.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
I'm not so sure I like the idea of having McGahee on the Jets.

Yeah i don't see Marv dealing Willis to a divison team so he can kill us not only twice a season but also win a few upsets for the Jets and make them into a playoff team instead of the Bills. People hate Willis but the guy still has alot of game. Let's be real.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y do people think about trading in the division thats stupid. Not only did u mention this but some one else in a different forum said to trade spikes and mcgahee for mcmichaels ricky and a 3rd rd from the fins that is just plain out dumb. i rather see the giants or some other team take those 2 then in the division and im sure levy feels the same
DerekNY11

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Y do people think about trading in the division thats stupid. Not only did u mention this but some one else in a different forum said to trade spikes and mcgahee for mcmichaels ricky and a 3rd rd from the fins that is just plain out dumb. i rather see the giants or some other team take those 2 then in the division and im sure levy feels the same

I agree. Trading within the division is not smart. And I would also like to see us deal those two to the Giants.

MARSHAWN LYNCH, PATRICK WILLIS - 1st Round Draft Picks!!!
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
but some one else in a different forum said to trade spikes and mcgahee for mcmichaels ricky and a 3rd rd from the fins that is just plain out dumb.

lol i didn't know it was cool to quote 13 year old kids. Laughing Laughing Laughing

That seriously is one of the dumbest proposals i've seen yet this winter.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: