You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

where do you see bills looking now in free agency?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xian3000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloBill04 wrote:
what about trading spikes and signing a olb like june. also kiwaukee thomas still hasnt been signed, as of right now bills have 3 cbs.

Cato can;t stop the run. We saw it all season long. yes ihe picked it up in the pllayoffs, but I could stop the run with the superbowl in my sights. he wouldn't p.lay ne better than london in the regular season. we're not even looking at him.

Sig by CalhounLambeau
cdavls17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bills are not headed in the right direction or the wrong direction all they did was lose the def. and gained a better off. The bills are still 7-9 and they need to pick up a few more free agents and finally make the move of trading mcgahee and unfortuantely spikes also. Get the pick they plan on getting with the 2 and start making decisions for the draft
plwildrick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
The Bills are not headed in the right direction or the wrong direction all they did was lose the def. and gained a better off. The bills are still 7-9 and they need to pick up a few more free agents and finally make the move of trading mcgahee and unfortuantely spikes also. Get the pick they plan on getting with the 2 and start making decisions for the draft

Couple more good picks and they aren't treading water, they are getting younger as well, building blocks. Get 1-2 more FA's like Hood and Griffith and then 2-3 solid young players, we are going in the right direction.
Clayman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to be about done. I'm still holding my breath on a cornerback signing (Rod Hood at the top of my list) but I'm satisfied with free agency all ready.

Marcus Stroud: 7 tackles, 2.0 sacks, 4 pass def.
Whitner20

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I hope a solid dt. Doesn't have to be a stud just someone who stops the run.

Agreed. I think Bills need 3 more guys to spend decent money on. A DT, a LB and a CB. Hood i like for CB and he'd be cheaper then most other free agents like Harper and also a project LB, i don't know who but someone who is just entering their prime but hasn't hit great numbers, a "risk" signing but if we believe in Marv then i think he can get us a solid guy.

Also, Ian Scott or someone similar at DT. I think our LB would greatly benefit however i don't know how much priority Bills will put to a Scott because they might be very high on McCargo and Williams. And also Tripplett and Hargrove are expected to see alot of time this up coming season at DT... Hargrove is a very interesting player to watch out for, he has the stretegh to play DT, i wonder how the project will work out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: