You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cash to the Cap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsportscards

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Cash to the Cap Reply with quote

Check out this page, for Marv changing his mind. Saying he wants quality not quantity.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4640

Damond
Whitner20

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what Marv does best. Gets the right players.
buffbills

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always had full trust in Marv.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DerekNY11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immediately following the 2006 Draft there were many "experts" that criticized the Bills and Marv Levy for their draft choices. I admit at first even I was a little apprehensive but by the end of the season the Bills had one of the best draft classes of '06. So I am convinced, Marv Levy knows what he is doing, and he will make the right moves in Free Agency as well as the draft. It should be an exciting year, if we can build on the foundation that was layed toward the end of the '06 season.
Whitner20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DerekNY11 wrote:
Immediately following the 2006 Draft there were many "experts" that criticized the Bills and Marv Levy for their draft choices. I admit at first even I was a little apprehensive but by the end of the season the Bills had one of the best draft classes of '06. So I am convinced, Marv Levy knows what he is doing, and he will make the right moves in Free Agency as well as the draft. It should be an exciting year, if we can build on the foundation that was layed toward the end of the '06 season.

It's not easy to admit, but i questioned alot of what Levy and Jauron were thinking after the 06 draft.... i was proven way wrong. It turned out to be maybe the leagues top draft class. lol
billsfan12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marv can find solid players...I'm hoping he tries to find Greg Olsen in the second round or possibly the third.

Lookin for an original sig...Donte Whitner or a Lee Evans one...if anyone could help me out it would be awesome...thanks!
Dukeybomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billsfan12 wrote:
Marv can find solid players...I'm hoping he tries to find Greg Olsen in the second round or possibly the third.

lol Oh man dude don't we wish we could find him in the second or third... Second could be a possiblity but third no way in hell.
forty six & 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate Clements is the right player. Marv's not going to get him.
SDninetyeight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at bills training camp i actually got to talk to Whitner and asked him if he could please shut the critics up about being overrated or picked way too soon and he told me he'd be happy to do that. I think we should go after Rod Hood after we get Dockery, if we get hood, my question to all of you is who do we draft then, Wills, Okyoe, or someone offensively, let me know, I really like Pat Willis, it would make a buffalo have a great very young Linebacker core that would be feared for years to come.

Yes that is an Ashlee Palmer Sig
The Pride of Ole Miss

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: