Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

June 1st cuts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans2004

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: June 1st cuts... Reply with quote

Just wondering how the Seahawks are going to get the money to sign your rookies? Is their a player that will be a June 1st cap cut or will you be able to get the money via restructures?
jer gibbons

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that everyone is thinking koren Robinson, but holmgren would have to swallow his pride. bobby Taylor is probable, but the hawks didn't draft any depth at corner. we invested a lot of dough with dyson and herndon. Trufant,bottom line is he's too much. we signed him last year in a big hurry along with wistrom for too much. those are the big name guys. there is talk of signing peter boulware, we sitll havn't a top rb with Alexander waiting, and with the rookies I was wondering the same thing. How's Chris Brown's toe. I had him in fantasy last year and everytime he'd get going he'd go down.
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobby taylor is as good as gone and a person that posts on another site (who is very reliable and hasnt been wrong before) said k-rob is as good as gone, although i just dont know if i believe that one yet. if we sign alexander long term his cap hit would go way down...the same reliable source also said boulware is most likely comin here to play with his brother and money really isnt a big issue...i sure hope they are right!
seahawks8228

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope peter cums here.....idk why he wouldnt want 2!
REDSKINS - S. Taylor & CP & S. Moss
ALL DOMINATE!!!
SHONUFF

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: 1st Reply with quote

Taylor and Robinson are all but gone
Cedric Woodard,and I think Engram is gone to and its about time
I would of released him before he got to the locker room,after the damn drop in the playoffs.
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

engram is solid...keep him
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, haven't heard the KRob rumors to that extent. I know he's dropped a ton of passes and got suspended for violating the substance abuse policy(for ecstacy of all things) last year. Do you guys think he is at least a serviceable receiver?
seminoles1

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jer gibbons wrote:
Trufant,bottom line is he's too much. we signed him last year in a big hurry along with wistrom for too much. those are the big name guys.

First of all, you drafted Trufant, you didn't sign him in free agency. He si your best corner and is only like 25 years old. Don't know why you think he costs too much.
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed seminoles...trufant is the best we got
jer gibbons

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for catching my error. i was talking about taylor obviously. Once I wrote that " he peed off the edge' instead of speed off the edge! Here's a ? what is the standard rookie contract. years I mean, how long are hutchinson and trufant signed thru. we could have one of the best O-lines out there very soon. wilis at the other end is a real possibility, he's a monster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: