Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1:CAR@TB. IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
ruffling a few feathers to get in the mood to watch guys beat the crap out of each other never hurt anyone

Well I put up with this in the general thread but I'm not going to around here. There's no need to act like this in the Bucs forum when none of the guys around here are being disrespectful.

This is your warning in our forum, if you can't conduct yourself in a responsible manner outside of the Panthers forum than stay there, this stuff isn't needed nor welcomed here...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bucs September 2, 2014 by Gil Arcia
There is not much information out there regarding the absence of Buccaneers’ offensive coordinator Jeff Tedford. All that is known is what we have from Bucs head coach Lovie Smith. And that’s that he is doing well in his recovery.
On Monday, Smith did not go into detail once again on Tedford’s absence but added the team is prepared in case they will be without their coordinator. Although Smith did not elaborate on who will be calling plays, he did say that Tedford has been playing a role in helping the team prepare for the Carolina Panthers.
“He was here this weekend, so that’s saying that since he’s had the procedure done, he’s been able to come back here,” Smith said. “Nowadays, like yesterday – I worked from my home quite a bit yesterday – with modern technology, you don’t really have to be here every second to really be getting work done. Jeff is involved in what we’re doing right now, having as much input pretty much as he would have if he was here.”
But from a player’s perspective, the possibility of Tedford not calling the plays on Sunday is crucial.
“From a preparation standpoint I don’t think it’s a problem,” former Buccaneers tight end Anthony Becht said. “You heard Lovie Smith talk about all the coaches will collectively get together, I mean these guys are experts. During the week it’s fine but this is an issue now into the game. You’re talking about giving the real of calling the plays to potentially a guy who is 34-years-old, has been a college offensive coordinator but doesn’t have the experience by far.”

Looks like a high chance he may not be on the field Sunday. Good news to hear he's up and out of the hospital and making a visit to one Buc. Hopefully his health imrpoves. Arroyo may have to call plays until he returns.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
why exactly do all of you think the panthers will score less than 20, sometimes even less than 14 points?

i mean the panthers averaged 29 points in the two games last year and we made lateral moves or upgrades everywhere outside of LT. do you think jordan gross is worth two touchdowns? is cam's hairline fracture going to hurt us that much?

or is it that verner is better than revis? are michael johnson and his 3.5 sacks going to improve your pass rush a ton?

ah, maybe our 2nd ranked defense is not going to capitalize on an offense without their primary playcaller not around? is that? no good field position or anything?

just want to hear some explanations.

I'm not really sure if you're trolling or not, but you may want to prepare for the idea that sometimes teams do really well one year, and don't repeat the same performance the next year.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Zithers wrote:
why exactly do all of you think the panthers will score less than 20, sometimes even less than 14 points?

i mean the panthers averaged 29 points in the two games last year and we made lateral moves or upgrades everywhere outside of LT. do you think jordan gross is worth two touchdowns? is cam's hairline fracture going to hurt us that much?

or is it that verner is better than revis? are michael johnson and his 3.5 sacks going to improve your pass rush a ton?

ah, maybe our 2nd ranked defense is not going to capitalize on an offense without their primary playcaller not around? is that? no good field position or anything?

I'm not really sure if you're trolling or not, but you may want to prepare for the idea that sometimes teams do really well one year, and don't repeat the same performance the next year.

That's simply impossible. The Bucs are bottom feeders, always have been, always will be

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a great article for the Panther fan to read, from the front page of NFL.com:

Quote:
After rib soreness caused Newton to miss Wednesday's practice, that certainty has shifted to optimism.
At this time last week, Cam Newton and Ron Rivera both expressed certainty that a rib injury would not prevent the Carolina Panthers' quarterback from starting versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the season opener.
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Wednesday's edition of Around The NFL that Newton is hopeful the soreness will subside enough to practice on Thursday. Newton struggled a bit to get loose, per Rapoport, and decided the day was better spent getting treatment.

"I'm optimistic. I expect him to be there, and we'll see how it all unfolds," coach Ron Rivera said Wednesday, via The Charlotte Observer. "We've got to look at this as we go through it day by day."

As long as Newton returns on Thursday, he should be all systems go for Sunday's game. If he sits out again, though, the Panthers will have to revisit their quarterback decision.

So basically since he got hurt in Week 3 of pre-season he has yet to practice. And if he has it's been very little.

I keep saying this, but forcing Cam to play is dumb. If Cam gets dropped just once on that fractured rib, he is missing 3-5 weeks. If he misses the first two weeks of the season, he is good to go the rest of the way. That's from everything I read.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
WestCoastBuC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers guy is just bored, their page is the Sahara of FF. It's not about how good the panthers still are it's about how much better we got. Have you seen gerald mccoy recently ? Who is trai turner? I seriously hope superman got batman to make him a flak jacket he's gonna need a good one. He might die.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
man it would be really unfortunate for you guys if the panthers had multiple coaches who spent several years under and/or with lovie smith and know what weaknesses there may be in his "genius" defensive scheming

oh crap wait a second

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really just can't come up with a stupid enough response for this..

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
Zithers wrote:

That's simply impossible. The Bucs are bottom feeders, always have been, always will be

I forget, how many Super Bowls does the Panthers franchise have? ... Cuz I know our dominant defense got us 1 ... and counting.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just doing a little smack talk guys take it easy... I like that better than our rivals coming in here telling us how much the like the bucs and hope we win... like we're some kind of pitty case... I'd rather have our rivals come in here talking smack
Zithers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
He's just doing a little smack talk guys take it easy... I like that better than our rivals coming in here telling us how much the like the bucs and hope we win... like we're some kind of pitty case... I'd rather have our rivals come in here talking smack

sorry man i gotta make bland niceties now.

cool new uniforms bro! can't wait to see em in action! and gee willikers i sure do wish we had a top flight wideout like vjax! that would take a load of pressure off of cam, olsen, and benji. heh.

hope it's a clean game with no injuries! good luck! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
man it would be really unfortunate for you guys if the panthers had multiple coaches who spent several years under and/or with lovie smith and know what weaknesses there may be in his "genius" defensive scheming

oh crap wait a second
And how many times has Riverboat Ron beat Lovie?

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
scottonatable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope in the first series McCoy breaks thru their Oline and man handles Cam!!!!!
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

sorry man i gotta make bland niceties now.

cool new uniforms bro! can't wait to see em in action! and gee willikers i sure do wish we had a top flight wideout like vjax! that would take a load of pressure off of cam, olsen, and benji. heh.

hope it's a clean game with no injuries! good luck! Wink

Don't be ridiculous, when you asked a question multiple people gave you reasons and you dismissed them like your team has no weaknesses. You act as if your the Seahawks that are coming of a superbowl title.

I want good arguments, maybe I'm rubbed wrong by seeing numerous posts of yours in the general thread.

Come up with better arguments, not just regurgitating the same stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:

I completely agree.

Honestly, did we expect a Panthers fan to come on here and then be nice to us when we completely disagreed with him. I disagree with him too for the most part, but he's just trying to stir the pot. That's what makes rivalries great.

He may have, what we Bucs fans may deem as, unrealistic expectations for the Panthers; but the Panthers have more credibility than the Bucs right now. We might look better on paper (at least in my opinion), but most of us thought we looked better on paper than them last year. Both sides have stupid biases.

I know the issue is that he's talking smack, but like Caaddy said, I'd rather have someone be harsh on this team than pity this team. I want this team to be hated by other teams, that shows that we're relevant to that fan base.

Alterraun Verner - 25 Tackles 1FF 4 Stuffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 4 of 37

Jump to: