Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread VI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually really digging Madden15. I only do offline things I don't do the online. I started a franchise I'm on All Pro I have troubles throwing it for sure. I cut Greene and signed Knile Davis (one thing I wasn't a fan of pre roster update training camp cuts. All 4th round backs were cut in the first year). Sankey is hurt for the first 3 weeks Knile Davis has broken 2 long ones in 3 games.

Passing it is hard Locker is terrible for me and has missed time in both my wins. But Mettenberger for me is a monster comes in and I play better I don't understand it but hey got the future.

Overall I am really enjoying it. I'm not just crushing the computer which makes it not fun they're competitive games

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to the Gator game last night.

That sucked.
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just came across this gif. I'm really trying to figure how this pass/completion happened.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny Titan.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24690994/photo-madden-15-glitch-means-titans-have-14-inch-tall-linebacker

2014 Adopt-A-Titan 7 Zach Mettenberger
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
I just came across this gif. I'm really trying to figure how this pass/completion happened.

If your defense can't cover the back-pedaling 30 yard come-back than you have no defense at all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon man. Ugly?? Number 6 Laughing

http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/10-ugliest-nfl-uniforms/?page=5

VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/10-ugliest-nfl-uniforms/?page=5

The only bad ones from that list is the Browns and Bengals.

I really like ours tbh. We can mix and match so many ways. I guess a little redesign wouldn't hurt. I would be okay with a some sort of helmet change tbh.

But I think we need some sort of black with light blue unis. That would be nice to see even tho its overused.

This is truly a new era of titans football. New unis would help send that msg.

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 5 Yds: 55 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 5/5 Long: 47 XP: 3/3
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

I really like ours tbh. We can mix and match so many ways. I guess a little redesign wouldn't hurt. I would be okay with a some sort of helmet change tbh.

But I think we need some sort of black with light blue unis. That would be nice to see even tho its overused.

Yea I've been wanting black mixed in with the light blue for years. Never see it happening but having an all black with light blue color scheme would be absolutely sexy. However, the color scheme and jersey's are one of the main reasons I became a Titans fan.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
VY-FTW wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

Yea I've been wanting black mixed in with the light blue for years. Never see it happening but having an all black with light blue color scheme would be absolutely sexy. However, the color scheme and jersey's are one of the main reasons I became a Titans fan.

I would buy that jersey.

titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooo, I realize the B1G ain't no SEC, but damn, do they even have players on scholarship in that conference? Again, too much student, not enough athlete!
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in case you guys have been wondering what I've been up to, I've been playing in this 1960s soul type band in Gainesville. I remember posting up our first demos a couple years ago, but we've come a long way since then. Just dropped our first music video / single off the debut record yesterday. I hope you guys will enjoy the grooves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7uWJ-1GkH8
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
So, in case you guys have been wondering what I've been up to, I've been playing in this 1960s soul type band in Gainesville. I remember posting up our first demos a couple years ago, but we've come a long way since then. Just dropped our first music video / single off the debut record yesterday. I hope you guys will enjoy the grooves.

Let me guess, you're the girl? Laughing Thought it was pretty good and actually a pretty good produced video although I'm not much into that kind of music. Good work.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:

I'm retired from the music industry after 22 yrs. Sold my concert promotion company to Clearchannel in 2005.

I liked your product. It was different. Definately a band to see live. Compliments to your engineer on the crisp analog transfer/capture of the brass section Wink

SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:

I'm retired from the music industry after 22 yrs. Sold my concert promotion company to Clearchannel in 2005.

I liked your product. It was different. Definately a band to see live. Compliments to your engineer on the crisp analog transfer/capture of the brass section Wink

Thanks man. The live show is where we shine. The guy leading the band embodies swagger on stage and really gets people going, which I think is important in today's industry since live seems to be the only way bands can make real money.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:

Thanks man. The live show is where we shine. The guy leading the band embodies swagger on stage and really gets people going, which I think is important in today's industry since live seems to be the only way bands can make real money.

Sounds good man! Definitely post something when the album comes out. I'd love to have one.

Also if you guys are ever playing down in Lakeland or the Tampa area let me know!
Kendall Wright - 14 catches 121 yards, TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 75 of 76

Jump to: