Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason 2014 Week 4 Skins vs Bucs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
96BucsBallin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
96BucsBallin wrote:
Is Mike James injured? Demps is not NFL ready, I can't see him making the team. Patton looks like a stud at the slot receiver spot.

Are you serious? I been watching this whole game, Demps has had defensive players attacking him right at the line of scrimmage. Our O-line did not block at all for him. How is he not NFL ready?

R&P answered for me but yes, his vision is lacking. The most important attribute for a RB is vision. Understanding when a hole will/will not open is more important than speed. It is the difference between getting tackled at the line of scrimmage/TFL or getting a 3 yd gain. Demps just doesn't have it. Rainey and James are both really good in this department and why I want our RB's to be Martin/James/Rainey and the new guy when he isn't injured anymore.

bucsfan333 wrote:
Really!?!?!? Dude IS our return guy. He's proven that. If he can be our slot receiver, that'd be great.

But what about Owusu and Herron?

I like Owusu and Murphy a lot, both should be on the team as back-ups to Vjax and Evans. In the slot I like a more dynamic player and Patton shows that explosive, dynamic style when he catches short passes. Herron could also stay but I would put him on the practice squad from what I have seen in preseason (I haven't seen practice to make a full assessment).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: