Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns Fantasy Football Lower League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bosko1616


Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Posts: 1907
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the more vulgar and immature draft of the two leagues.


We would have been banned for sure. Webby would have layed the wood.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8279
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the more vulgar and immature draft of the two leagues.
no debate really
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: 4 more weeks.......
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BwickBrownie


Joined: 18 Sep 2007
Posts: 1453
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the more vulgar and immature draft of the two leagues.
no debate really


I had to take a cold shower after the draft, and even still I don't feel clean.

Also, Zel... could you post a list of all the forum members in here with their corresponding team name? I wanna know who to direct my insults at every week.
_________________
'14 ADOPT A BROWN(S)
PAUL KRUGER stats: 15 combined tackles (11 individual), 2 sacks, 1 career revived by Mike Pettine.
TRAVIS BENJAMIN stats: 9 receptions for 148 yards. 3 Touchdowns. Please no more punt returns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 8867
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the more vulgar and immature draft of the two leagues.


It was footballs future unrestricted Cool
_________________
Adopt A Brown:Spencer Lanning

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8279
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickBrownie wrote:
zelbell wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we had the more vulgar and immature draft of the two leagues.
no debate really


I had to take a cold shower after the draft, and even still I don't feel clean.

Also, Zel... could you post a list of all the forum members in here with their corresponding team name? I wanna know who to direct my insults at every week.
I'll get to that sometime today

Also scrabble sux
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: 4 more weeks.......
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8279
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Browns Fantasy Football Lower League (draft Sunday 5pm) Reply with quote

1 zelbell----------->The Pablo Sanchez's
2 MalcolmBrown-----------> Athens Roughnecks
3 sdrawkcab321------------> Team Sdrawkcab321
4 Browns1987 ----------------->Team Browns1987
5 Thomas5737 -----------------> West Virginia Hill Folk
6 bosko1616 --------------------> Team Boskovitch
7 JM95 ---------------------------->Pittsburgh Steamers
8 Poorbytehshore ------------------>Dunder Mifflin
9 BwickBrownie -------------------->A Little Heavy Pettine
10 ravens_rool28 ------------------>Smith Smith Smith and Smith
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: 4 more weeks.......
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19658
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
That team might get u bumped down to the lower lower league
You crazy, bruh.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ramsgoooo


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 2070
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?
_________________
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5828
Location: WV
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19658
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
Product of your environment Wink
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5828
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
Product of your environment Wink


True, It went to Baltimore with everything else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19658
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
Product of your environment Wink


True, It went to Baltimore with everything else.
You got dem Cavs doe.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5828
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
Product of your environment Wink


True, It went to Baltimore with everything else.
You got dem Cavs doe.


And the eventual lower league championship
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19658
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
And the eventual lower league championship
Nah
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BwickBrownie


Joined: 18 Sep 2007
Posts: 1453
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Didn't want to start a new thread but needed some fantasy advice. How is Ben tate lookingthis preseason aand how do you guys think he is going to fair?


Looks the same as he always has, hair is cut a little shorter though.

Seriously he is who he is. He has some skills, he has some weaknesses. If the Browns offensive line can open up a hole to get him some space he will be very good. If not he will struggle. Probably not a lot of in between. He has good speed but less than great quickness. If I had to guess a number I'd say 256 carries for 896 yards 35 catches for 218 yards and 6 total TD's. That's not real optimistic I guess but better than some backs will give ya.
Product of your environment Wink


True, It went to Baltimore with everything else.
You got dem Cavs doe.


And the eventual lower league championship


Is that like being the brightest kid on the short bus?
_________________
'14 ADOPT A BROWN(S)
PAUL KRUGER stats: 15 combined tackles (11 individual), 2 sacks, 1 career revived by Mike Pettine.
TRAVIS BENJAMIN stats: 9 receptions for 148 yards. 3 Touchdowns. Please no more punt returns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group