Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hawks/Bears....sheesh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
9erNation2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Hawks/Bears....sheesh Reply with quote

I know it's preseason but man did the hawks dismantle the bears. Chicago is supposed to be good right? Again another year worried about the Hawks.
Forge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have looked great all preseason...I don't think this changes anything. I don't think that anyone thought that they were going to go from very good super bowl champs to awful non-playoff contender. It's the same that it has been all along.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
9erNation2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I guess somewhere I thought there would be a drop off but it doesn't look to be one at all. This could be the next dynasty in the NFL.
Forge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see what happens when they have to pay Wilson. Remember, their run is really no more impressive than the one we have been on except for the fact that they actually won their trip to the super bowl (and okay, won it in impressive fashion). I hesitate to say that their last 3 years have been "better" than ours.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
9erNation2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
We will see what happens when they have to pay Wilson. Remember, their run is really no more impressive than the one we have been on except for the fact that they actually won their trip to the super bowl (and okay, won it in impressive fashion). I hesitate to say that their last 3 years have been "better" than ours.

All good points. Especially if we had one the Super Bowl. Once they have up pay more people we will see.

I just hope we get over the hump and beat them In Seattle this year.

An email I got from sports illustrated ranked the coaches as far as job security and they said if Harbaugh has a bad year then he's in the hot seat.
Ataal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-watching this game while I'm at work. Sherman can't go one play without getting in the face and talking trash to receivers. I mean, I know I'm a fan of a division rival, but I really do think I hate him as a person. No denying his skills on the field, but ugh. I hates him, I do.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, while the score makes it look like Seattle dominated the game, that just wasn't really the case. So many bad calls, calls that took away Chicago's points, and Chicago beating themselves made that score what it was.

On paper, Chicago has another great offense this year. They just need to tighten some things up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: