Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason 2014 week 2: Dolphins @ Bucs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we replace Koenen without eating his contract? We still need a new punter.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had a lot of guys going after the QB on all these options. I'm assuming that's guys playing their assignments. I like the discipline.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this game, I'm sure Solomon Patton has a favorable lead for being our return guy.

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glennon has looked BAD in the third quarter. He's made the right read a few times, but the ball was behind the WR. He got lucky with that non-INT.

Caaddy24

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Michael Johnson looks like he just offers nothing in the pass rush game. He may get a couple sacks against some weak LTs and maybe some coverage sacks... not that I had huge expectations for him but jesus
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
Man Michael Johnson looks like he just offers nothing in the pass rush game. He may get a couple sacks against some weak LTs and maybe some coverage sacks... not that I had huge expectations for him but jesus

Slow down a bit here. He's coming in a new scheme. He's got speed off the edge but he's also playing with a new line , and he's lining wider than he normally did in the past, which he even said was trying to gain a comfortability.

Give it time. Don't be too quick to write players off.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Slow down a bit here. He's coming in a new scheme. He's got speed off the edge but he's also playing with a new line , and he's lining wider than he normally did in the past, which he even said was trying to gain a comfortability.

Give it time. Don't be too quick to write players off.

After his 12 (right?) sack season, he followed it up with a season with something like 30ish QB hurries.

I'm not at all worried about him. Our defensive line is legit. We've built something that could resemble the old days of Sapp-Rice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: