Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hear me out!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stroh7944 wrote:
I want JF to dominate! And I am a huge fan of him, all I was trying to say was getting some insurance. That way if JF is the truth which I hope he is then we would have possibly some trade bait or and remember I don't want this to happen but worst case we have another viable option at QB.

You don't use fist and second round picks on insurance. You use them to build talent around the QB you just selected this year in the first round.bu taking a backup that high your hindering the potential growth of your QB and wearing the talent/depth of your overall team.

If you want a fall back flan you sign a veteran journeyman to play that qb2/3 spot or you take a flier on a guy in the fourth like the redskins did with kirk cousins.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
duke2056

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is stupid.

Zero chance the Browns draft a QB at pick 4, or trade up for a QB.

And Matt Ryan is so great he has one playoff win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: