Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carlos Hyde Future Starter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WorldChampsHawk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the responses. here is hoping that he can have a healthy nfl
career
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, I look forward to watching him over season and the coming years.

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
93/155 - 902 yards - 6 TD's - 3 INT's - 81.2 Rat
big9erfan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
WorldChampsHawk wrote:
that's good to hear about hyde. do yall know when Lattimore should be back because i didnt see him on thursday?

I fear his recovery is coming along slowly. I wish him all the best, and if he can ever get back to what he was we'll have an incredible duo. But that leg injury was one of the worst I've ever seen and he's still not back yet. So I'll hope for the best for him, but not get my hopes up too high.

I think I remember him saying something early last year that he could have played if they needed him to. I also think I remember reading that the injury he is working through right now has to do with his hamstring.

All good news if that's the case.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
organ donor wrote:
Hyde looks great for you guys. I was one of the few who's been defending him since earlier last year in the draft forum. Never miss OSU games and he's been a joy to watch. Happy about the success he's had since. Great combination of balance, vision and physicality. Also has solid hands out of the backfield too.

Congrats.

Which RB do you compare him to?

How about Jamal Lewis? Also I think he becomes the #1 back by week 8
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiceOwensCrab wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
organ donor wrote:
Hyde looks great for you guys. I was one of the few who's been defending him since earlier last year in the draft forum. Never miss OSU games and he's been a joy to watch. Happy about the success he's had since. Great combination of balance, vision and physicality. Also has solid hands out of the backfield too.

Congrats.

Wow, that would be a bittersweet moment for me if it did happen. I love Gore, I've had a man crush on him since the day we drafted him. Of course I would love to know we have our future at RB set too.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiceOwensCrab wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
organ donor wrote:

Congrats.

Nice. I actually really like this comparison. And like Steady, it will be bittersweet if he starts this year at all, as I was on the Frank Gore bandwagon pre-2005 draft. Everything he's done since has just cemented him as my all-time favorite 49er.

However, I tend to have a thing for RBs, so Hyde is a likely candidate to be a favorite moving forward.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 27th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 49
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 743
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
RiceOwensCrab wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
organ donor wrote:

Congrats.

Nice. I actually really like this comparison. And like Steady, it will be bittersweet if he starts this year at all, as I was on the Frank Gore bandwagon pre-2005 draft. Everything he's done since has just cemented him as my all-time favorite 49er.

However, I tend to have a thing for RBs, so Hyde is a likely candidate to be a favorite moving forward.

Agree most of this. I really only started watching in 2005 (I'm 23), so I grew up in football with Alex and Gore. Then VD, Manny, Staley, Willis, etc. but Gore was always the man. Gonna be real bittersweet when Hyde gets his first start...

janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love RBs too so I'll be all over Hyde too if/when he becomes our franchise back.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21, you are a whippersnapper! I've got you by almost 20 years (soon enough, it will be by 20!).
Of course, what would the 9ers fan base be if not for the rising generation!? BTW, I am raising 5 boys (ages 17-5) as 9ers fans...some have taken to it more than others. I'll give it my best. Cool
And when we first chose Hyde, I was surprised but quickly got over it. I look forward to the devastation Mr. Hyde will incur on opposing Ds.
Anyone else think of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen when his name is said?! That was a cool movie--not stellar by any means, but fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: