Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

dan77733 wrote:
Hi everyone, my name is Daniel and for the last week and a half, I was participating in a forum mock draft as the 49ers GM on another website and was enjoying it so much that I did a Google search and came across this site. I registered last Sunday and have been browsing the GM Mock Draft forum since then and cant believe that I didnt know about this site sooner. Seeing that this site actually runs an off-season with salary cap casualties, extensions, restructures, free agency, trades, salary cap and the draft, I must say that im looking forward to 2015 with the hopes of controlling the 49ers because like everyone else here, sometimes, I wish I was running the team myself. This site and all that fantasy stuff allows me to do that and in the end, its just for fun but I love all the off-season stuff. Looking forward to that, any GM Mock Drafts that may take place within the next two weeks and just talking about the 49ers.

What Brought You to FF: A Google search for GM Mock Drafts.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Frank Gore and NaVorro Bowman.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Terrell Owens
Most Memorable NFL Moment: The Catch II and finally defeating the Green Bay Packers
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Chicago Bulls but in general, I lost interest in NBA and MLB a very long time ago and only follow them during the playoffs just to see who wins the championship.
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah.
Hobbies: Mainly video games.
Favorite Movie(s): Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Favorite TV Show(s): Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Vikings and 24 which finally returns in a few weeks.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Probably Denzel Washington as more times than not, his movies are pretty damn good. Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lawrence for obvious reasons. Razz
Favorite Artist(s): Fear Factory, Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer), Marilyn Manson, old school Metallica (first four albums), Godsmack, Rage Against the Machine and Rammstein.
Favorite Song(s): For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
Favorite Book(s): None. LOL. Havent read an actual book since school. My reading is online and mainly consists of football and video games.
Favorite Author(s): None.
Any Other Information: I'm 35, work in retail, have a girlfriend of soon to be three years (May 1st, woohoo!!!). I am very laid back, calm and relaxed. If im not working, im either with my girlfriend, online talking football and video games or playing video games. Very basic and simple stuff.

Don't listen to oldman. The most important member of this forum is actually me. If I like you, then you get elevated to elite status, and it shouldn't be hard, since you mentioned Maynard James Keenan. To get on my good side, either a) be an extremely good poster; b) like Tool; or c) be canadian. Hopefully you are two of those three things. I, myself, am only two. I'm b) and c). It appears evident you are not a very hot chick, which is a factor that supersedes every other factor.

You have about 10 months to impress us, in order to EARN the HIGHLY COVETED job of FFMD GM! Just kidding, none of us wants the job, it's yours, if you stick around long enough. We always end up doing it under the threat of giving the reigns of the team to a fan of another team. We may not be smart around here, but we're proud!

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
dan77733

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Don't listen to oldman. The most important member of this forum is actually me. If I like you, then you get elevated to elite status, and it shouldn't be hard, since you mentioned Maynard James Keenan. To get on my good side, either a) be an extremely good poster; b) like Tool; or c) be canadian. Hopefully you are two of those three things. I, myself, am only two. I'm b) and c). It appears evident you are not a very hot chick, which is a factor that supersedes every other factor.

You have about 10 months to impress us, in order to EARN the HIGHLY COVETED job of FFMD GM! Just kidding, none of us wants the job, it's yours, if you stick around long enough. We always end up doing it under the threat of giving the reigns of the team to a fan of another team. We may not be smart around here, but we're proud!

Okay, good to know. I already accomplished B and have to work on A. I'm not Canadian and nothing I can do about that.

No....im not a chick at all. Sorry. LOL.

And cool, im looking forward to hopefully earning that job. Smile
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how bout... just because.... Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:

how bout... just because.... Smile

My name is Forge, and I approve of this Message.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
jd_lrg

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whats up fellow Niners fans, I was browsing mock drafts for the draft a few weeks ago and I found this site. Reading through this 49er forum you guys have a lot of knowledge when it comes to the NFL in general specifically the 49ers. I look forward to taking part of the conversations. I am a huge Niner fan just like all of you.

What Brought You to FF: Just ran into it searching for mock drafts
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Michael Crabree
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young and Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: I was in the endzone for "the catch 3" what an amazing night that was. I remember high fiving with a bunch of strangers, and everyone had a look of disbelief on their face. "I can't believe Alex Smith came through" was everyones reaction
Other Favorite Sport Teams: I am an Indiana Pacers fan living in California. No I am not a bandwagon fan. I started following the Pacers like in 97 when everyone and their mom was a Bulls fan and Reggie Miller and Rik Smits were making them sweat. I also follow the Warriors just cause they are a Ca team. Huge Giants fan as well
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Paul George, and Madison Bumgarner
Hobbies: I like running, and working out
Favorite Movie(s): the rocky series
Favorite TV Show(s):sportscenter and first take
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Kate Beckinsale is beautiful
Any Other Information: (e.g., married, kids, what you're studying, degree that you have earned, special accomplishments, unique talents, play a musical instrument)
I am married with 2 kids, still a student at Fresno State majoring in plant science with concentration on plant health.
mike451

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: what brought you Reply with quote

raised in the south bay, San Jose westside, Giant, 9er, Warrior and yes even Raider fan. Went to Earthquake games too, the Sharks came along after I had migrated to Oregon. This move has added an interest in the Blazers, Ducks and Beavers. Anyway just can't get into more than an appreciation of the Seahawks, tho Marshawn is a BEAST, for real.
clyde_carbon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Clyde and I like this. Cool
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clyde_carbon wrote:

hehe, nice! ..and welcome! same Clyde from the old espn and hoopla forums?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
clyde_carbon wrote:

Yezzir
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clyde_carbon wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
clyde_carbon wrote:

Yezzir

Ah, interesting. Yours was some of the first posts I started reading when I caught onto sports forums. Pretty good poster, as I recall. Hope you stick around here a bit.. this forum should get more active in the coming weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
clyde_carbon wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
clyde_carbon wrote:

Yezzir

Ah, interesting. Yours was some of the first posts I started reading when I caught onto sports forums. Pretty good poster, as I recall. Hope you stick around here a bit.. this forum should get more active in the coming weeks.

Right on brother. Some other posters might be following suit, as well. Hoopla is a disgusting pig sty.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clyde_carbon wrote:

Right on brother. Some other posters might be following suit, as well. Hoopla is a disgusting pig sty.

ah.. have not been following closely at all, but did recently see some.. uh.. issues. Get Chris Pozz too! That dude brings the info, and is a class act!

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clyde_carbon wrote:

Welcome aboard! If you have oldman's seal of approval, you undoubtedly have a lot to offer the forum. Hope to see you stick around! Also - we do have some pretty strict rules/guidelines here, so you may have noticed your original post was adjusted some to better fit in with those Wink

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 22nd All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #21, Ricky Watters: 29
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 354
Niner Eel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'day,

Long time supporter from Australia and i was wondering if someone could help me regarding ticketing info for games. i'm heading to San Francisco in Dec and was looking at attending either the arizona or san diego game at Levi. Does anyone know the best way to arrange tickets from down under? Also i was looking at the stadium seating, are the cheaper $100 - $85 tickets still providing good viewing. We have some stadiums here where the viewing is still good from the top tier, but they only seat 50,000.

Appreciate any advice, cheers.
raulc28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: I am a Niners fan and I created a video that I want to share with everyone.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Kap
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice, William Floyd, T.O.
Most Memorable NFL Moment: When the Niners defeated the Cowboys while Elvis Grbac was the starting QB.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: LA Clippers
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Chicharito, Blake Griffin, Didier Drogba
Hobbies: Walking
Favorite Movie(s): Speed
Favorite TV Show(s): News, sports
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): None
Favorite Artist(s): Maybe Incubus
Favorite Song(s): Minha Teimosia
Favorite Book(s): None
Favorite Author(s): Bill Bryson
Any Other Information:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: