Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Josh Gordon Drug Test Appeal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys can we get this back to Josh Gordon and football? He broke a rule he'd already been warned multiple times about by the NFL. This is like James Harrison crying about being suspended. No one should be surprised about the penalty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Guys can we get this back to Josh Gordon and football? He broke a rule he'd already been warned multiple times about by the NFL. This is like James Harrison crying about being suspended. No one should be surprised about the penalty.

Technically this is his first positive test in the NFL for marijuana. He came into the league with a strike against him already (multiple failed tests in college) so I'm sure he was warned. He was suspended last year for a failed test of another substance.

If (huge if I know) he has been honest about the prescription cough syrup (still wrong not to report it) causing the 1st failed test and second hand smoke causing the second then it is possible he hasn't done anything wrong as far as taking illegal drugs while in the NFL. I'm not asking anyone to believe but if it happens to be true then he has been very unlucky.

I hate to go off topic so soon but why are college athletes tested for marijuana use anyway? I honestly don't know.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Technically this is his first positive test in the NFL for marijuana. He came into the league with a strike against him already (multiple failed tests in college) so I'm sure he was warned. He was suspended last year for a failed test of another substance.

If (huge if I know) he has been honest about the prescription cough syrup (still wrong not to report it) causing the 1st failed test and second hand smoke causing the second then it is possible he hasn't done anything wrong as far as taking illegal drugs while in the NFL. I'm not asking anyone to believe but if it happens to be true then he has been very unlucky.

I hate to go off topic so soon but why are college athletes tested for marijuana use anyway? I honestly don't know.

Cause drugs are bad mmkkay.
Well i doubt ANY campus want drugs on campus (even though we all know it happens). Alcohol is banned on campus, of course do players under 21 get in trouble for that? I doubt it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: