Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Draft Strengths and Weaknesses.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
And how fast people forget how good Doug Martin is

For the record, as a Saints fan, I am not looking forward to him healthy. I certainly did not forget about him.

I don't like Lovie Smith to the Bucs. I think it is bad for the Saints. I think the Saints win the division, but you guys sneak into the 2 spot in the South over Atlanta. I really think if they can get solid QB play, that Tampa is going to be a surprisingly good team. I see you guys as an 8-10 win team and won't be shocked if the Saints split with you guys.

Good luck this season.

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 28 Tkls 2 PD 1 SCK
Ben Watson 9 Rec 64 Yds
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
And how fast people forget how good Doug Martin is

For the record, as a Saints fan, I am not looking forward to him healthy. I certainly did not forget about him.

I don't like Lovie Smith to the Bucs. I think it is bad for the Saints. I think the Saints win the division, but you guys sneak into the 2 spot in the South over Atlanta. I really think if they can get solid QB play, that Tampa is going to be a surprisingly good team. I see you guys as an 8-10 win team and won't be shocked if the Saints split with you guys.

Good luck this season.

I hope that you are right, after what we went through last year I would be thrilled with 8-10 wins. I think you're right, I see the Falcons and the Panthers lagging behind this year. Good luck, and let's hope that all of the guys stay healthy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: