Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Top Niners coaches of all time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Top Niners coaches of all time. Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2125005-san-francisco-49ers-ranking-every-head-coach-in-franchise-history?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

This forum has been pretty dead lately. Not much going on in the Niners world right now. I saw this on Facebook and figured I'd share.

Jim Harbaugh makes the top 3. Do you agree with his position? Any positions you don't agree with?

P.S. I, too, hate the slideshow format. Sorry!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't rank guys that Coached before I was even a thought.

My Lifetime Rankings

#1 ~ Bill Walsh - Greatest Offensive Mind in the history of the NFL.

#2 ~ George Seifert - The last 49ers coach to lead this great team to the SB. In grand fashion too.

#3 ~ Jim Harbaugh - This man came in and changed the whole team around and even saved a young QB's career. 3 NFCC and a SB appearance later he has earned such a high ranking.

#4 ~ Steve Mariucci - Everyone love Mooch.

#5 ~ Mike Nolan - I had high hopes when he came in and was Rollin With Nolan. He started our Defensive Dominance.

#6 ~ Mike Singletary - Greatest thing this man did was save Vernon Davis from himself. Better Man than Coach.

#7 ~ Dennis Ericson - I'm sad I had to list him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXFlyteXx wrote:
I can't rank guys that Coached before I was even a thought.

My Lifetime Rankings

#1 ~ Bill Walsh - Greatest Offensive Mind in the history of the NFL.

#2 ~ George Seifert - The last 49ers coach to lead this great team to the SB. In grand fashion too.

#3 ~ Jim Harbaugh - This man came in and changed the whole team around and even saved a young QB's career. 3 NFCC and a SB appearance later he has earned such a high ranking.

#4 ~ Steve Mariucci - Everyone love Mooch.

#5 ~ Mike Nolan - I had high hopes when he came in and was Rollin With Nolan. He started our Defensive Dominance.

#6 ~ Mike Singletary - Greatest thing this man did was save Vernon Davis from himself. Better Man than Coach.

#7 ~ Dennis Ericson - I'm sad I had to list him.

Pretty much agree with this list. Bottom three were horrible. Nolan sucked and didnt have a clue. Singletary was in over his head but he saved Davis so I give him credit and props for that. Erickson walked into a very talented team in 2003 but injuries and several other factors turned it into a disaster which was an even bigger disaster in 2004 after the team unloaded a lot of players.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: