Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The BFBS Uniforms that coulda been...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disaacs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: The BFBS Uniforms that coulda been... Reply with quote

Some of you might have seen this (I frequent the site, so I read the article yesterday), but the Vikings' could have had these black alternates created back in 2003 by Reebok. FYI, BFBS means "black for black's sake" and is a common abbreviation on the uni-centric site.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/07/15/a-look-at-some-minnesota-prototype-uniform-designs-from-2003/

What are your thoughts?

Thx to Uncle Buck!
Virginia Viking

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The BFBS Uniforms that coulda been... Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Some of you might have seen this (I frequent the site, so I read the article yesterday), but the Vikings' could have had these black alternates created back in 2003 by Reebok. FYI, BFBS means "black for black's sake" and is a common abbreviation on the uni-centric site.

http://www.uni-watch.com/2014/07/15/a-look-at-some-minnesota-prototype-uniform-designs-from-2003/

What are your thoughts?

Meh...not impressed. I still think the Vikings should've resurrected the circa 1970 uniform!
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not impressed with those either. I've always thought a black or grey/gray uniform done right could look pretty awesome. Think Seattle's grey/gray.
17 rec. 204 yards 0 TDs
571 yards to go
10 games left
Must average 57.1 to reach 775
disaacs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikeManDan wrote:
Not impressed with those either. I've always thought a black or grey/gray uniform done right could look pretty awesome. Think Seattle's grey/gray.

The Seahawks' color is actually silver, not gray. Wink

The only team that currently wears gray is the Giants and that's their pants only.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
VikeManDan wrote:

The Seahawks' color is actually silver, not gray. Wink

The only team that currently wears gray is the Giants and that's their pants only.

I definitely see gray, not silver. Wink either way, done right, I think the Vikes could pull it off as an alternate.
17 rec. 204 yards 0 TDs
571 yards to go
10 games left
Must average 57.1 to reach 775

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: