Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What does Crappy have to do to stick around?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: What does Crappy have to do to stick around? Reply with quote

Go.
G

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BROWNIES FOR ALL!!!
NickButera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He needs to not put his new rear surround sound speakers in his back wall. That's poor speaker placement. Just because they're named "rear" doesn't mean they literally go behind you.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that's why I posted in that damn thread! the things some installers have told me make my head hurt.
you really think I should try going 9.1 or 11.1? that sounds very overkill and I don't think that would work for my room.

I need to figure out WHAT speakers to buy. I was thinking 5.1 but if I have to buy 2, 4 or 6 EXTRA speakers then the cost is starting to explode.

And brownies?! c'mon man...

I make a fantastic candied bacon. I have a rub I've made that has some sugar, spices, cayenne, etc. put that on some thick cut bacon and put that in my smoker for 30 min or so until it crisps up a little bit. regular bacon tastes like celery compared to the awesomeness that I make!

Bolansho Boro Begoz
NickButera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
well that's why I posted in that damn thread! the things some installers have told me make my head hurt.
you really think I should try going 9.1 or 11.1? that sounds very overkill and I don't think that would work for my room.

I need to figure out WHAT speakers to buy. I was thinking 5.1 but if I have to buy 2, 4 or 6 EXTRA speakers then the cost is starting to explode.

9.1 is overkill for most, and the kind of receiver you'd need for that (or 2) isn't worth what you're trying to do. But 7.1 or 7.2.... absolutely worth it for what you're trying to do.

Martin Logan makes some great satellites and towers, check them out first. Definitive Technology's speakers are a bit cheaper and are also pretty darn good quality quality. I like DefTec's stuff because for a fairly low price you get a fuller range of sound out of their little speakers because of their passive radiators, and they're pretty affordable for a great sounding home theater system.

Nuke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:

I make a fantastic candied bacon. I have a rub I've made that has some sugar, spices, cayenne, etc. put that on some thick cut bacon and put that in my smoker for 30 min or so until it crisps up a little bit. regular bacon tastes like celery compared to the awesomeness that I make!

Hmmmmm, I think you're all talk. You'll have to prove it.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tacos.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While lacking in athleticism, Crappy is a high-motor, cerebral coach's son-type player that plays through the whistle. There are others of greater talent, however none give more effort. While he may not be a building block he is the necessary mortar that keeps building blocks together. Definite team first, locker room chemistry guy. Should be drafted higher than talent indicates because of intangibles.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
NickButera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
While lacking in athleticism, Crappy is a high-motor, cerebral coach's son-type player that plays through the whistle. There are others of greater talent, however none give more effort. While he may not be a building block he is the necessary mortar that keeps building blocks together. Definite team first, locker room chemistry guy. Should be drafted higher than talent indicates because of intangibles.

Soooo..... you're saying he's Tim Tebow. Got it.

Nuke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:

No, we're saying Tebow is Crappy Wink
raidr4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:

Crappy

PLAYER LOWDOWN

COMBINE RESULTS
40 YD, 20 YD, 10 YD, 225 BENCH, VERTICAL JUMP, BROAD, SHUTTLE, 3-CONE DRILL
5.59, 3.65, 2.64, 13, 20, 7'8", 6.18, 9.08

Crappy indeed!! Wink
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:

Naaa . . . . I'm pretty sure Crapp believes in having cookies before marriage. You gotta be a weird guy to hold out THIS long. However, character-wise Tebow is a 1st overall pick in real life . . .

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:

Crappy

PLAYER LOWDOWN

COMBINE RESULTS

Crappy indeed!! Wink

Geez, I can do more than 13 reps at 225 and I'm only 38 years old!
Gimme some credit ya bum!

And none of you mention my elite BBQ skillz!

Bolansho Boro Begoz
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:

Crappy

PLAYER LOWDOWN

COMBINE RESULTS

Crappy indeed!! Wink

Geez, I can do more than 13 reps at 225 and I'm only 38 years old!
Gimme some credit ya bum!

And none of you mention my elite BBQ skillz!

Yea crappy killed his pro day and everyone with his "elite" BBQ he was just nervous at the combine

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I omitted your BBQ skills on purpose. You owe me $100.00 for 2 brisket flats from Nebraska that came out like leather soles.... Actually it was my own fault because I don't smoke a lot of brisket, in particular brisket flat, and I dried it out. I didn't quite understand your recipe but I do now having made the attempt. Ultimately, I roasted the flats for 12hours in beef broth and made killer shredded BBQ beef.

Bonez wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: