Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pouncey in trouble again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelProven

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
What I don't like is that there has been controversy before about this same type of stuff before.

How many times does Maurkice have to have close calls before he gives it up?

What I dont get is....these are two extremely wealthy football players....why not just have a private "birthday bash" with guests and maybe some random ladies?

I mean, they are young so I am not faulting them for going out for a good time, but its amazing how often athletes put themselves in bad situations.

It's a small majority that make it bad for everyone.

I was discussing with some family members about which twin is the "bad" twin. I believe Maurkice is the better of the two as he seems to be the more emotional and one that has shown regret. As Mike has had his issues and isn't as apologetic or emotional regarding his situations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
What I don't like is that there has been controversy before about this same type of stuff before.

How many times does Maurkice have to have close calls before he gives it up?

What I dont get is....these are two extremely wealthy football players....why not just have a private "birthday bash" with guests and maybe some random ladies?

I mean, they are young so I am not faulting them for going out for a good time, but its amazing how often athletes put themselves in bad situations.

It's a small majority that make it bad for everyone.

I was discussing with some family members about which twin is the "bad" twin. I believe Maurkice is the better of the two as he seems to be the more emotional and one that has shown regret. As Mike has had his issues and isn't as apologetic or emotional regarding his situations.

Well, I think there are actually alot of athletes that put themselves in bad situations...even if it ultimately doesnt end up hurting many of them.

In terms of Mo and Mike....I dont know about a "bad" twin, but Mike was reportedly involved with alot of the crap that went on in the Phins locker rooms last year. I dont know to what extent, but I trust Mo more. Although at this point, I think Mike is the better football player. Not worlds apart or anything....but hopefully Munchack can unleash the beast inside Pouncey.

Will be interesting to see how our young OLineman fair with a real coach. If they cant progress under Munchack, they never will.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And while its nothing concrete, this is about what Im expecting to come of this...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/12/source-says-evidence-indicates-pounceys-did-not-assault-accuser/

Although Im sure some idiots will still call them thugs simply because they were accused. Ben still gets labeled as a sexual predator by those same morons.
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems as though to me the accuser probably stepped out of line and get a 'reward' for it. Doesn't make them thugs IF they even threw a punch to begin with. To me, until this is actually a story, this is a non-story.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
BenderRodriguez

Location: #SteelerNation-We have six Lombardie's and you don't. Haters Hate
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cash Grab

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/12/source-says-evidence-indicates-pounceys-did-not-assault-accuser/

http://www.thephinsider.com/2014/7/12/5894127/mike-pouncey-brother-maurkice-face-assault-allegations-appears-to-be

BIG BEN 122/177 68.9 comp % 1365 yds 7tds 2int 100.1 QB Rating Yeah that's not MVP @ all
Quote:
LE'VEON BELL TRACKER
688 Total Yards
460 yds Rushing 1 td
228 yards receiving (9.5 yard avg)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: