Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Here is Khalil Mack's article that he wrote for MMQB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Here is Khalil Mack's article that he wrote for MMQB Reply with quote

Seriously, take 5 minutes and read it.

Quote:
Only at the draft did I truly understand the expectations and promise we as draft prospects are bringing to a team and to a city. You realize in those few days that you are not only playing for yourself, your family and your teammates, but for the fans and the city that invest so much to support your success.

He sounds like a great guy

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/07/khalil-mack-raiders-monday-morning-qb/
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wish there were more like him and less of the Josh Gordon types.

$1M talents with $0.10 heads. SMH... Confused

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Darbsk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He scared me a little when we picked him due to his lack of playing time against elite college competition, though I must say quotes like this 'Iíve been taking it day by day, learning a lot, keeping my ears open and knowing that I donít know it all' make me feel that he has a wise head on his young shoulders and if he can remain humble and hard working I have really high hopes for him to become one of our best players.

Good read, thanks!
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I really like about Mack is how grounded he is; he's humble and knows he has to put in the work. But at the same time he's confident like saying he wants to sack Brady and Manning and is gunning for DROY and likes the idea of being the main focus of gameplanning. Another interesting thing is how much the media loves to talk about him. Who knows, if he plays well and we string some W's together, maybe we'll become relevant to the media as something other than a punching bag again. Not that its important, but it is annoying being repeatedly kicked while we're down.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got it between the ears, obviously he realizes he's a part of something that's bigger than himself but wants nothing more than to do great things in this league, I have all the confidence in the world this kids going to be great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: