Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome and Introduction Thread for the Silver and Black
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MDingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm a Raiderfan from Serbia (Europe).

I've been a fan since 1988 when I first saw an NFL game. It was the Raiders vs the Niners (I think, I was just a kid...might have been @KC...it was a team with red jerseys Very Happy). Anyways, the Raiders won and I've been a fan of their mystique and mean attitude ever since. The fact that they're one of the most popular NFL teams in Europe helped a lot.

I've played a little bit of football here in Serbia, but I was successful as a coach (OC) for a junior team that won the first junior league in our country.

I was also lurking these forums for quite some time, but decided to join now because...well, because there seems to be more good than bad news with the Raiders, which is a good, and new thing Smile

I'm mocking the draft every year in one serbian football forum and I mocked Mack to us this year Very Happy I was extatic OAK drafted him!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to join the interesting discussions here.

See you soon,
Dingo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just giving everyone a heads up, a new usernsme because there was some sort ofnissue with my old username but Mr Raider is the poster formally known as LivingLegendWFC
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Raider wrote:
Just giving everyone a heads up, a new usernsme because there was some sort ofnissue with my old username but Mr Raider is the poster formally known as LivingLegendWFC

Hey man! I was wondering what happened to you haha

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDingo wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a Raiderfan from Serbia (Europe).

I've been a fan since 1988 when I first saw an NFL game. It was the Raiders vs the Niners (I think, I was just a kid...might have been @KC...it was a team with red jerseys Very Happy). Anyways, the Raiders won and I've been a fan of their mystique and mean attitude ever since. The fact that they're one of the most popular NFL teams in Europe helped a lot.

I've played a little bit of football here in Serbia, but I was successful as a coach (OC) for a junior team that won the first junior league in our country.

I was also lurking these forums for quite some time, but decided to join now because...well, because there seems to be more good than bad news with the Raiders, which is a good, and new thing Smile

I'm mocking the draft every year in one serbian football forum and I mocked Mack to us this year Very Happy I was extatic OAK drafted him!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to join the interesting discussions here.

See you soon,
Dingo.

Welcome! The fact that you chose us over the niners already makes you a good fan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: