Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions: Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCPackers_08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5thStringQB wrote:
Born in Oconomowoc and lived my days out in Kenosha until my admission to Arizona State (Go Sparky) been a Packers fan since the beginning!

Played a little football in pre high school and for the first couple years as a RB/QB/KR/PassRush but quit because my HS team decided they didn't need the WR position (Rolling Eyes) Got to play against Montee Ball which I'll tell my grandchildren. Fondest memories of being a Packer fan include the Brett-Jennings Denver OT Touchdown, Rodgers-Cobb game winner in 2013, and the 2010 NFC Championship game Rodgers bootleg TD which I got to witness firsthand Dancing

With regards to football and this forum, I'm a draft aficionado first and foremost who is looking to learn more about some of the more subtle nuances of the game. Despite limited experience, my track record is pretty good as far as pegging those "Packer Prospects". Out of the 3 or 4 mock drafts I typically do during draft season I've been able to peg

2012: Nick Perry, Jerel Worthy, Casey Hayward
2013: Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Franklin, Micah Hyde, JC Tretter, (Chris Harper) (Patrick Lewis)
2014: HaHa Clinton-Dix, Davante Adams, Carl Bradford, Jared Abbrederis, Jeff Janis

/bragging. Keep in mind these are spread out over multiple mocks and I rarely peg the correct slot

Favorite All Time Packers:

Brett Favre
Greg Jennings
Aaron Rodgers
Randall Cobb
Eddie Lacy

Glad to have you 5thStringQB. Reading your fondest memories immediately led me to youtube to relive some of those memories again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to find a good forum. I've been a Packers fan since I was a kid the mid-90's, though I was born and raised in Cowboy country (had to be a rebel, I guess). Favre was also incredibly fun to watch. I started at DE for my last 2 yrs in high school, but was a bit too small for DE at the FBS level and not quite fast enough for LB. it was FBS or bust for me, so I hung up the cleats and got an engineering degree. I still miss playing the game, but have been able to satiate myself by digging into the X's & O's.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TransientTexan wrote:
nice to find a good forum. I've been a Packers fan since I was a kid the mid-90's, though I was born and raised in Cowboy country (had to be a rebel, I guess). Favre was also incredibly fun to watch. I started at DE for my last 2 yrs in high school, but was a bit too small for DE at the FBS level and not quite fast enough for LB. it was FBS or bust for me, so I hung up the cleats and got an engineering degree. I still miss playing the game, but have been able to satiate myself by digging into the X's & O's.

Welcome! If you would like I can make you a signature and avatar. I have a request thread in the graphics forum or you can PM for a request. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
Been following the Packers since I started taking an interest in football in the 2003 season. Played two years of JV in high school, but switched to track and field (throwing) after a couple seasons of getting pretty battered up as a very undersized ILB. Just finished up at community college, and just turned down an admissions offer to Cal to study philosophy at UC Davis.

Movies:
Primer
Upstream Color

Packers:
Donald Driver
Samkon Gado

Music
kind of wore myself out on it. I still listen to some ambient type stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46

Jump to: