Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

If there will be a Superbowl Rematch.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThePrimeTime12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: If there will be a Superbowl Rematch..... Reply with quote

I come in peace as a Broncos fan and I just wanted to ask you all.

What you guys would think if there was a Superbowl rematch? Would you guys want that? How do you think the results will be? The same with you guys killing us? close game?

And just another curious question, do you guys think you would have normally stomped us like if the Superbowl was out of 7 or something or did you guys just catch us at the right time? a.k.a you guys played your best game while we played our worst?

^^ Joe_is_the_best on the sig
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a bad match up for Seattle. I think we win 7 or 8 times out of 10

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
You're a bad match up for Seattle. I think we win 7 or 8 times out of 10

Agreed. I doubt it would be a blowout again, though. Probably like 30-17.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I'd rather see a Steelers-Seahawks rematch before a Broncos-Seahawks game. I doubt it'll happen this year as I don't expect the Steelers to be SB Contenders. Crazier things have happened but their defense is returning guys like Ike Taylor who showed their age last year and are now a year older. Not to mention they lost Emmanuel Sanders and I'm not sure if Martavis Bryant or Markus Wheaton are going to be able to fill those shoes. I'd like to see that rematch (with different refs). Other than that there's not really any teams in the AFC that I'd like to go against. It changes so much every year. I hope we got another crack at a title soon.

Anyway...

As for your question about how many games out of 10. I'm apparently less confident than my counterparts, I think we win 6 out of 10. We were very evenly matched but I think that botched snap ruined the Broncos gameplan. If Peyton was able to get up by 10 or 14 early, I didn't see us winning by playing from behind. It could have very easily gone the other way.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The regular season game will certainly be a lot closer, but I think with the intensity of the Superbowl it would actually be another relative blowout. I truly think this defense is in the discussion for best unit of all-time when they are playing with the intensity they had in that Superbowl. Like others have said, your team is a very poor matchup for us and I think we'd field a much more competitive championship atmosphere against the 49ers or Panthers.
lards

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=546077

gotta love some of those deluded Denver fans. Laughing

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm being very objective...

twitter: @lards90
hdshot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was obvious that 3rd pre-season game ended up being no fluke. That was the the game teams prepare as if a real game which ended up a blowout for the Hawks and Elway called his team soft. Also the 12th man was not all there for that pre-season game. Manning will be in the HOF but relies to much on yards after the catch for a team how the Hawks are built and I remember thinking and hoping the Hawks where going to be all over those short dunks in the SB. I predict broncos are going to have a harder time against the charger D next season and seemed to have the best blue print in the making compared to the Hawks. But I don't follow the chargers at all but just the feeling when I saw them play a time or two. Cards and 9'er way better than chargers D hands down.

I don't hope for rematches but just hope the Hawks get there and win again no matter who is on the AFC side. 9'er, cards, and even rams are the biggest problems for us before broncos.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: