Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jermichael Finely

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
seahawks12thman


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Jermichael Finely Reply with quote

Any word on his health update? Is he still interested in signing with us? This is if he's cleared.
_________________

-Mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 01 Apr 2010
Posts: 654
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This doesn't address your question but more of a SIDE note and my thoughts on Finley in general (would be curious to know his health status as well Smile)

I just don't see this at all.

Miller re-structured so he's staying and is a great blocker and can still get it done receiving when we ask him to.

McCoy is healthy again and was blocking great and IMO the future TE for Seattle (guy was a 2nd round prospect till the WEED thing, whatever.)

Wilson is the outside receiver guy and the athletic upside Seattle loves.

As for the outside, Norwood and Richardson help address the lack of WR depth/weapons we had.


I see zero chance of Finley (even if healthy) signing with Seattle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwiftTexan


Joined: 15 Feb 2011
Posts: 3342
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's still at least a month (closer to 2) away from being cleared medically.

The Packers have left his locker intact. I'd say there's a 65% chance he signs with the Packers. There's a 30% chance he signs with us and 5% some other team.

I kind of agree with NFL_A though, I'm not counting on him to be a savior. I'm not even sure he'd be guaranteed a roster spot if he signed. He'd battle with Willson and McCoy for 2 spots.
_________________
The Ultimate Fantasy Football Challenge
FootballsFuture Fantasy Scrubs League
Discussion Thread Link
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3462
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure he'll return to Green Bay.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bill21792


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 441
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing about GB is that they signed Lyerla and he will make the roster unless he buys some blow. Just way too much potential there. Then they drafted a 3rd round TE, so I feel like they have at least 2 spots locked up. I don't know if they'd want to go into the season with only 2 rookies and an injury prone TE. Unless they normally carry 4 TE's, I can see some logic in him not signing with GB.

Not that we're a great fit either, he'd probably only make the roster if there was an injury here in preseason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3920
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I'm pretty sure he'll return to Green Bay.


I think so too there really is no room for him on our roster anyways.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group