Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Most Excited I have been in a long time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How excited are you?
We can make a push for the Super Bowl
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Playoffs for sure!
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
We will be competitive
65%
 65%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 20

haggis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Most Excited I have been in a long time Reply with quote

I love the additions in the offseason and this draft was superb! With the size and playmaking ability at the WR, TE positions along with the best young RB in the league how can this team not compete for the playoffs?

I really feel if McCown can gel and stay healthy this year the Bucs can be a force.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all comes back to the QB position. If we get the mccown that played the way he did for Chicago last year we could be pretty good.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
It all comes back to the QB position. If we get the mccown that played the way he did for Chicago last year we could be pretty good.

I really hope McCown does well, i can't wait till next year

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Mccown does well, I can see us winning around 9 or maybe 10 games. If not, it's all up in the air. This is assuming the natural progression that should occur. Obviously if the defense completely balls out or something, 10+ wins could happen. Then again it could falter and Mccown/Glennon both suck, and we could be looking at 2 wins. Laughing

Too early to tell at this point, but my guess is that we will be a "good" team this year, maybe 8-8 or something.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
If Mccown does well, I can see us winning around 9 or maybe 10 games. If not, it's all up in the air. This is assuming the natural progression that should occur. Obviously if the defense completely balls out or something, 10+ wins could happen. Then again it could falter and Mccown/Glennon both suck, and we could be looking at 2 wins. Laughing

Too early to tell at this point, but my guess is that we will be a "good" team this year, maybe 8-8 or something.

Stuck in QB purgatory....hopefully we would trade up for our guy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the hell voted for Super Bowl? Laughing
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

That's why I'm sort of hoping Glennon wins the job over Mccown. Sink or swim. If he bombs, we're looking at a top 5 pick. If he does well, no need for a quarterback anyway.

Honestly, from what we've seen of Glennon, I assume he would be below average and we finish 7-9, still in QB purgatory.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

That's why I'm sort of hoping Glennon wins the job over Mccown. Sink or swim. If he bombs, we're looking at a top 5 pick. If he does well, no need for a quarterback anyway.

Honestly, from what we've seen of Glennon, I assume he would be below average and we finish 7-9, still in QB purgatory.

I would like that so all of us can stop aguring about if Glennon is the Franchise guy or he isn't.

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Yup. I honestly would rather have mccown win. He gives us best chance to win and I just have a thing for the Mccowns lol. He's an incredible athlete as well

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team, on paper, is looking very nice and set up for when we do get that franchise qb of the future. It still sucks we didn't implode starting week 2 in 2011. Damn.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super bowl!!!

No but really the QB thing is the first thing I thought of as well. It's a solid team, with finally good coaching now... and the one spot that's iffy is the most important position, so it all depends on how Mccown/Glennon plays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: