Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 62: Is it the draft yet?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macc_Aviv wrote:
Quote:
No news: Despite taking a tight end and a defensive lineman in the draft, McCarthy said that was not an indication on the futures of Jermichael Finley (spinal) and Johnny Jolly (neck), who are rehabilitating injuries.

"I just want them to be healthy," said McCarthy. "And then with that, they're obviously our players and we have strong interest. We'll see what happens after that. But I'm just being in communication with Dr. (Patrick) McKenzie and we're watching their health situation."

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-7th-round-pick-jeff-janis-jumped-off-the-charts-b99267036z1-258786241.html#ixzz31NVNENjl

jfinley88

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the post draft presser from McCarthy and he was able to spend 55 seconds speaking after being asked "Mike do you feel your team is better than it was three days ago?"... Well done Mac.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels good to not have to scout every single safety and neglect other positions in Madden for the next ten to fifteen years of my franchise mode come August. For someone who plays exclusively as the Free Safety, it can get pretty obnoxious not being happy with who you've got back there. Laughing Laughing Laughing
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tongue-Splitter wrote:
It feels good to not have to scout every single safety and neglect other positions in Madden for the next ten to fifteen years of my franchise mode come August. For someone who plays exclusively as the Free Safety, it can get pretty obnoxious not being happy with who you've got back there. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't play the CPU as a safety. It is sooo boring. They never throw to you Laughing

XBL: ShiiNyIV
justo

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finish mid terms on Tuesday. Finish draft coverage on Wednesday.

Thursday will be the day for sleep. Finally.
Tongue-Splitter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Tongue-Splitter wrote:

I can't play the CPU as a safety. It is sooo boring. They never throw to you Laughing

Play Cover 2 Man defense, switch the nickle back to cover the TE / RB that the LB on his side is supposed to cover and / or send the nickle corner on a blitz, go man cover with the free safety on the slot receiver. I play Franchise mode on all-madden with sliders to make it more difficult and I get about ten interceptions a season playing almost exclusively as the free safety. It took forever to get used to playing as the safety, but I've always preferred corners / safeties in Madden.
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
If we lineup with a TE this year on a passing down I riot.

Yeah, we've never done that before. Honestly... Confused

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Tongue-Splitter wrote:
PossibleCabbage wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
1 great. 2 fine. The rest? Crap. Then we sign a guy from kansas? Thanks Ted. No longer a fan. I'm not lying either.

Are you okay? You're complaining about UDFAs they signed? I think maybe you should step away from the computer and go take a walk or something.

This happens every year. Then we continue winning and suddenly everybody was always a fan of every pick. Just let him complain because we're totally going to lose everything because of 5th-undrafted picks.

Nope. Don't like skill players from the big 10 and don't like anyone from kansas. Never going to give that up, ever.

Is your dislike for Abbrederis based on the conference he played in over his actual ability?

Yes.

[edit]
I thought "over" said "or."

I'm not a fan of either.

If you think this kid won't be any good then what's the big hairy deal? He was a compensatory pick at the very end of round 5. Most players taken in these rounds are major projects anyway. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft picks from 10 Big 12 schools: 17. Draft picks from 4 schools Big 12 let leave: 11. Draft picks from 1 school that caused the split: 0

Cool

Feels good

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
driftwood

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just gonna leave this hear...

DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Props to guys that wear a hard hat all day for work. It's 84 and humid here, I can't handle it. I have to wear one for like 10-15 minutes a day and the heat kills me.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
blueswedeshoes

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enormous flash of lightning and crash of thunder woke me up at 4:26 am.

I looked at that 4:26 on the clock just a few inches from my eyes and I sez to myself..."The Browns had the 4th and the 26th pick in the draft this year. And if our deep coverage hadn't been blown and Vick could have been Vick and tried to run..." and then I couldn't sleep after that.

If it had been 4:27 I probably would have rolled over and slept like a baby until 6:00.

Curse you, 4th and 26. You haunt my sleepless nights.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Tongue-Splitter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueswedeshoes wrote:
Enormous flash of lightning and crash of thunder woke me up at 4:26 am.

I looked at that 4:26 on the clock just a few inches from my eyes and I sez to myself..."The Browns had the 4th and the 26th pick in the draft this year. And if our deep coverage hadn't been blown and Vick could have been Vick and tried to run..." and then I couldn't sleep after that.

If it had been 4:27 I probably would have rolled over and slept like a baby until 6:00.

Curse you, 4th and 26. You haunt my sleepless nights.

Vick? McNabb.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:

Oh myyyyyyyyy

XBL: ShiiNyIV

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 56 of 99

Jump to: