Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 NFL Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we went HEAVY on return men and speed this UDFA period, which i'm ok with. Brelan Chancellor is a really good return man, as is Chris Davis, as well all know, and Ducre, Hatfield, and Allen are all athletic freaks.

Colton Underwood really interests me. Justice, had a twitter hastag going..."#mathrushers" talking about guys who have the metrics to succeed in the nfl based off many different formulas (i did the spread sheet here....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmG38OtkC7qLdE1JTDRwaUJvZ2ZZMGtWM3NHN052U3c&usp=drive_web ), and he fits in a very good group of people.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Looks like we went HEAVY on return men and speed this UDFA period, which i'm ok with. Brelan Chancellor is a really good return man, as is Chris Davis, as well all know, and Ducre, Hatfield, and Allen are all athletic freaks.

Colton Underwood really interests me. Justice, had a twitter hastag going..."#mathrushers" talking about guys who have the metrics to succeed in the nfl based off many different formulas (i did the spread sheet here....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmG38OtkC7qLdE1JTDRwaUJvZ2ZZMGtWM3NHN052U3c&usp=drive_web ), and he fits in a very good group of people.

He's going by Justo these days.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always nice to get a guy that really wants to play for the team

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/may/11/jerry-attaochu-chargers-linebacker-nfl-draft/

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Duffman57

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/may/11/jerry-attaochu-chargers-linebacker-nfl-draft/

I'm really excited about him. Attaochu seems like a guy that people either love or hate, not really a middle ground. But this kid literally has a soccer motor, he chases after every play, and works as hard as anyone on the field. Add that to his quickness off the line and flashes of heavy hands....dear lord i think we have a monster. Its all up to Freeney now to help the kid out and get him to be a monster pass rusher.

One thing that i noticed, thats been pretty obvious to everyone with this staff, is that they dont guess on if the guy has a passion for the game or not. They're getting guys who are all in on football and passionate guys.

One thing i've been wondering is if they're going to try to load up on these guys, and then, in the future, they can bring in some of the guys who have some character issues when we have a locker room full of really hard working good character vets to bring them under their wings.

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

I'm really excited about him. Attaochu seems like a guy that people either love or hate, not really a middle ground. But this kid literally has a soccer motor, he chases after every play, and works as hard as anyone on the field. Add that to his quickness off the line and flashes of heavy hands....dear lord i think we have a monster. Its all up to Freeney now to help the kid out and get him to be a monster pass rusher.

One thing that i noticed, thats been pretty obvious to everyone with this staff, is that they dont guess on if the guy has a passion for the game or not. They're getting guys who are all in on football and passionate guys.

One thing i've been wondering is if they're going to try to load up on these guys, and then, in the future, they can bring in some of the guys who have some character issues when we have a locker room full of really hard working good character vets to bring them under their wings.

Well, Grice doesn't have the cleanest track record.

Attaochu is so young for a senior. Dude was born in 1993 and he's already graduated.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

For the record, I'm seriously hoping that after Freeney's contract runs out this year, if he decides to hang them up we're at least offering him an assistant positional coach spot (or offering to pay for him to go through the League's prep/intern program for that).

He'll more than likely receive an offer from a studio to come do "analysis," but I honestly believe the man has Ken Norton, Kevin Greene caliber potential to impart knowledge and develop young linebackers.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

Attaochu is so young for a senior. Dude was born in 1993 and he's already graduated.

I know this is probably a bad stereotype, but coming from Nigeria, i have to question how legit his birth certificate is, if its possibly fudged a few years.

EDIT: As for Grice, i think there was something real bad going on with that Erikson coaching staff, because not only every coach, but every player came away with a bad reputation after that. I think that was just a giant pile of bull

MrDrew wrote:
beavsandpatsfan

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatfield can fly and has great hands...never got much playing time and is a bit fragile. I hope he can stick
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:

I know this is probably a bad stereotype, but coming from Nigeria, i have to question how legit his birth certificate is, if its possibly fudged a few years.

EDIT: As for Grice, i think there was something real bad going on with that Erikson coaching staff, because not only every coach, but every player came away with a bad reputation after that. I think that was just a giant pile of bull

Well, Grice's issues stem from his first high school issues with shooting paintballs at people while driving in a speeding car.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: