Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Original Whizzinator?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e16bball

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Original Whizzinator? Reply with quote

After the startling revelation that Onterrio Smith utilizes a tool called the "Original Whizzinator" to cover up certain undesirable chemicals in his system, I started wondering how many guys we have on our team who might be dumb enough to get caught with a dirty test...

I'm really thinking mostly of guys who once played for Da U, but does anyone else have any thoughts?

Also, anyone who might have gone Panthers style on some steroids?
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't doubt that there are players who have gotten away with some occasional drug use, but I couldn't point my finger at anyone in particular.

My first thought when I read about the Whizzinator was how much fun I could have with one of those...

...now that you've cleaned off your monitor, I didn't mean it like that. I was thinking more of public restroom, food coloring vinegar and baking soda. Or maybe wearing one that's the wrong color on a date when you're pretty sure you're going to score.
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm sure a player here and there have gotten away with it but e16 why do you have to say that about DA U, just because they have their little clique and have an attitude of we're better than you and we know it doesn't mean they're druggies or dumb.
e16bball

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor-36 Portis-26 wrote:
Yeah I'm sure a player here and there have gotten away with it but e16 why do you have to say that about DA U, just because they have their little clique and have an attitude of we're better than you and we know it doesn't mean they're druggies or dumb.

Well that was pure conjecture on my part as to the Miami guys being the most likely to be druggies. It has to do with the way they conduct themselves, and with the way they present themselves, for that matter. Portis, for example, paints himself as a big party guy. Also, their selfish behavior makes it seem more likely that they would be the type of guys to risk their team's success for their own benefit. But I assuredly don't want them to be using drugs, I hope none of the Skins do. Leave that to idiots like me, not the pro athletes I root for.

Really I just wanted to have some fun with the ridiculousness of the Original Whizzinator. At least old Onterrio isn't wearing the B&G
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It has to do with the way they conduct themselves, and with the way they present themselves, for that matter. Also, their selfish behavior makes it seem more likely that they would be the type of guys to risk their team's success for their own benefit.

Well Miami headcases that I can think of: Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow 2, and Sean Taylor. I think they all just need to mature and Taylor's getting bad advice from Rosenhaus, but look at all these other Miami players who you don't here bad things about:
Ed Reed, Bubba Franks, Dan Morgan, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Duane Starks, Mike Barrow etc. Ray Lewis did have that murder charge a few years back, but nobody does more for there team. So while Some Miami players are headcases, most are just great football players who do what their team asks them to, with that Miami Edge to them.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor-36 Portis-26, did you or do you go to Miami?
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, It's just Miami is my favorite college though, because it was the school that really got me into college football. Also most of my favorite players came from there. So that's why I like the U, I been able to follow a lot of players through college into the pros.
Here's something about Miami and how the players work out there instead of with their respective teams:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2057818
It's also just not a Miami thing othe players go back to their schools too.
sp6488

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It has to do with the way they conduct themselves, and with the way they present themselves, for that matter. Also, their selfish behavior makes it seem more likely that they would be the type of guys to risk their team's success for their own benefit.

Well Miami headcases that I can think of: Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow 2, and Sean Taylor. I think they all just need to mature and Taylor's getting bad advice from Rosenhaus, but look at all these other Miami players who you don't here bad things about:
Ed Reed, Bubba Franks, Dan Morgan, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Duane Starks, Mike Barrow etc. Ray Lewis did have that murder charge a few years back, but nobody does more for there team. So while Some Miami players are headcases, most are just great football players who do what their team asks them to, with that Miami Edge to them.

Not trying to say the Lewis charge was no problem or anything, but it didnt affect his team like K2's antics have. I dont think that that sort of thing is just miami guys either. Some serious headcases come from other places. Randy Moss, TO, etc.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, It's just Miami is my favorite college though, because it was the school that really got me into college football. Also most of my favorite players came from there. So that's why I like the U, I been able to follow a lot of players through college into the pros.
Here's something about Miami and how the players work out there instead of with their respective teams:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2057818
It's also just not a Miami thing othe players go back to their schools too.

haha john clayton put Plaxico Burress on the list.. isn't he from Michigan State?? not an alumni?? has Burress always wanted to go to the U??
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
inkwell

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is about time we stop bashing Ray Lewis for that old story. After all, it wasnt Ray who actually committed the murder, it was just his "posse". And Ray was only convicted of obstruction of justice which, as all good Americans should know, is no longer illegal in the United States. If Bill Clinton didnt lose his job for lying under oath, why should Ray Lewis?
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inkwell wrote:
If Bill Clinton didnt lose his job for lying under oath, why should Ray Lewis?

Just because he didn't doesn't mean he shouldn't have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: