Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Slightly Different Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamFan23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Slightly Different Mock Reply with quote

1. Greg Robinson OT/OG- Been debated to death. Way too many 3 and 2's and 4 and 1's not converted. Mr. Robinson changes that, IMO.

1. Teddy Bridgewater QB- We surprise everybody and take our franchise QB.

2. Jimmie Ward FS N. Illinois- Perfect for Greg W.'s system. Can make plays all over the field.

3. E.J. Gaines CB Mizzou- Always liked this kid. Can play nickle or on the outside.

4. Charles Sims RB WVU- Another Mountaineer in the mix. Perfect 3rd down back. Excellent pass catcher out of the backfield.

5. Max Bullough MLB Mich St.- Fisher's newest project. He get's this kid's head on straight and grooms him to be JL's replacement.

6. Jeff Janis WR Saginaw Valley- Something about this kid I like. I think he makes the roster. Hard worker with good size and great hands.

6. Kadeem Edwards OG Tenn St- Four year starter at left guard. Excellent run blocker.

7. Cassius Marsh DE UCLA- Another Fisher project. Can provide quality depth and challenge for playing time down the road.

7. Shamar Stephen DT UCONN- Strong run stuffer to add to our rotation down the road.

7. Ted Bosler TE Indiana- Touchdown Teddy is a legitimate Red Zone threat. Knows how to get open and use his 6'6" frame.

7. Donald Hawkins OT Texas- Excellent pass blocker who would provide quality depth at the very least.

Sig maker is RamsFan16
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks, and wont happen.

Teddy is likely to fall to the 2nd so im not opposed to nabbing him but 13 is too early.

Not big on Ward at FS, but he could play the slot nicely. Gaines is also likely to fall further than the 3rd.

Same with Bullough, and no way Marsh makes it to the 7th
tim199009

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:

Teddy is likely to fall to the 2nd so im not opposed to nabbing him but 13 is too early.

Not big on Ward at FS, but he could play the slot nicely. Gaines is also likely to fall further than the 3rd.

I believe the Bridgewater slipping thing is now Bullocks. Scouts are bored since this whole process has been dragged out by the NFL. There is no way Teddy slips out of the top 10, NFL execs are just blowing smoke. Everyone wants Bridgewater, no one wants to admit it. But when he is still on the board and its time for one of those QB needy top ten teams to pick, they wont be able to hide their boner when they hand the commish that slip with Teddys name on it.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope youre right, but I really dont think you are. I definitely see him legitimately free falling.
RamPackFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:

why? because of a proday in shorts? get a clue! turn your tv off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: