Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction Thread-stop by and say hi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome crw94!

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
crw94

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
Welcome crw94!

Thought everyone was just ignoring me for the longest time, Sad

Thanks though.
burnoutonme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crw94 wrote:
Hey everybody, very new to the Panthers. Currently live in Iowa, but have been planning on getting away to somewhere more warm and have been looking into schools in North Carolina/Virginia area as well as Colorado area. When I do move, I want to be knowledged up on teams that I could see myself following in that area. I just recently started reading up a bit on the Cards (in that colorado area somewhat) and plan on doing the same with the Panthers.

Currently, I'm sort of thinking hard about NC A&T and get the feeling that I think I'd rather move out to east coast, so I hope I can learn a lot about the team by discussing it on here.

Welcome to the forum! So what's got you thinking about NC? Is it A&T specifically, or something else?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forum crw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF Username: ejh1528
How did you come up with your username: just part of my email, easy stuff to remember
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Luke Kuechly, Thomas Davis
If I could change one thing about the Panthers: Coaching staff that made more sense sometimes
Favorite Food: Hamburgers
What I like to watch on TV: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Orange is the new Black, Scandel
Celebrity Crush: Emily Blunt
Which NC college do you root for: UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State, ECU, other: None actually (Kansas), but if any it would be Wake or NC State
3 words that describe you: funny, caring, outgoing
Anything else you want to share: Love my son, my wife, my pets, my family, beer, and fishing! Oh of course baseball, football and hockey.
KuechTheCat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF Username: KuechTheCat

How did you come up with your username: Wanted use some sort of play on Kuechly's name and that's what I came up with. Have no real idea why I referenced Eek! The Cat, but there you go.

Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Current= Kuechly All Time=Steve Smith

If I could change one thing about the Panthers: Ummm....Probably let Hardy walk and use the cap space on the o-line

Favorite Food: Steak

What I like to watch on TV: Recently made it through all of Twin Peaks on Netflix. As far as current shows I enjoy Game of Thrones and The Venture Brothers when they're on.

Celebrity Crush: Gemma Arterton

Which NC college do you root for: I live in a big college town, and, other than potential draft picks, I just don't really cheer for many college teams. It's not as if I don't enjoy watching college, but I pretty much have to talk about The Huskers all the time at work and it gets a little tiring.

3 words that describe you: Stoic, bookish, and calm.

Anything else you want to share: I became a Panthers fan back when I first started getting into football when I was about ten years old, and living in Fayetteville...In case anybody was wondering.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: