Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't teal World order Talk v.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think I did okay with my latest Madden draft class..
http://twitter.com/RothOfKhan/status/459867267853860864/photo/1


how you do dat?

Madden has actual prospects in the drafts now???
Old PC version of Madden with a custom draft class someone made.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84209
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Someone drank half a liter of my Jack.....someone must die

Corey paid you a visit?


Nah, couldnt be corry. He would have finished the bottle Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3666
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think I did okay with my latest Madden draft class..
http://twitter.com/RothOfKhan/status/459867267853860864/photo/1


how you do dat?

Madden has actual prospects in the drafts now???
Old PC version of Madden with a custom draft class someone made.


Ahhh, the days when you could make Madden awesome. Create bizarre teams of just whichever players you wanted.

Last time i tried to play Madden it just stuck me with the "Actual Jaguars". And i was like this is awful this team sucks so much it's rated like 52 overall. And i was very disappointed.

And i also refused to punt because punting in Madden is dumb. Which sadly probably negated the only thing the team was rated good at. If you draft a punter in the 3rd round, he's gotta get like a 99 overall punter rating right?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think I did okay with my latest Madden draft class..
http://twitter.com/RothOfKhan/status/459867267853860864/photo/1


how you do dat?

Madden has actual prospects in the drafts now???
Old PC version of Madden with a custom draft class someone made.


Ahhh, the days when you could make Madden awesome. Create bizarre teams of just whichever players you wanted.

Last time i tried to play Madden it just stuck me with the "Actual Jaguars". And i was like this is awful this team sucks so much it's rated like 52 overall. And i was very disappointed.

And i also refused to punt because punting in Madden is dumb. Which sadly probably negated the only thing the team was rated good at. If you draft a punter in the 3rd round, he's gotta get like a 99 overall punter rating right?
I went with the actual Jaguars too. There's a whole community that makes a new version of the game every year. They updated the rosters, jerseys, fields and schedules to be just like a brand new game would have it. Then someone moved all the players that moved in Free Agency and everything, so I had the actual Jaguars roster as of a few days ago (except everyone was a year younger, because he didn't update the ages). So I made some trades to acquire draft picks and simmed the first year. Loaded the draft class, patched a couple holes in Free Agency, then had an epic draft class.

Teddy throwing to Shorts, Blackmon and Watkins is as fun as you would imagine.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, one of you goofballs followed me. Who was it?
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need more followers sadface
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3666
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Also, one of you goofballs followed me. Who was it?


Wasn't me. Are you sure it's not a bot? Almost all of my followers are bots.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3666
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think I did okay with my latest Madden draft class..
http://twitter.com/RothOfKhan/status/459867267853860864/photo/1


how you do dat?

Madden has actual prospects in the drafts now???
Old PC version of Madden with a custom draft class someone made.


Ahhh, the days when you could make Madden awesome. Create bizarre teams of just whichever players you wanted.

Last time i tried to play Madden it just stuck me with the "Actual Jaguars". And i was like this is awful this team sucks so much it's rated like 52 overall. And i was very disappointed.

And i also refused to punt because punting in Madden is dumb. Which sadly probably negated the only thing the team was rated good at. If you draft a punter in the 3rd round, he's gotta get like a 99 overall punter rating right?
I went with the actual Jaguars too. There's a whole community that makes a new version of the game every year. They updated the rosters, jerseys, fields and schedules to be just like a brand new game would have it. Then someone moved all the players that moved in Free Agency and everything, so I had the actual Jaguars roster as of a few days ago (except everyone was a year younger, because he didn't update the ages). So I made some trades to acquire draft picks and simmed the first year. Loaded the draft class, patched a couple holes in Free Agency, then had an epic draft class.

Teddy throwing to Shorts, Blackmon and Watkins is as fun as you would imagine.


That's kinda cool considering that's essentially what EA charges customers $50 a year for. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get on Twitter, tuggy
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Also, one of you goofballs followed me. Who was it?


Wasn't me. Are you sure it's not a bot? Almost all of my followers are bots.
It's a Jaguars fan. After reading some of the tweets, FAU and Heat too, so it must be MJD4MVP5455.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I need more followers sadface
I remember when you had more followers than me. Laughing Wink
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1992
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Also, one of you goofballs followed me. Who was it?


Wasn't me. Are you sure it's not a bot? Almost all of my followers are bots.
It's a Jaguars fan. After reading some of the tweets, FAU and Heat too, so it must be MJD4MVP5455.

QUIT STALKING ME!!! But yeah it was me lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I need more followers sadface
I remember when you had more followers than me. Laughing Wink


I'm just underrated everywhere I guess lol

edit: or just arrogant about how I should be rated. meh lol.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1992
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I need more followers sadface
I remember when you had more followers than me. Laughing Wink


I'm just underrated everywhere I guess lol

edit: or just arrogant about how I should be rated. meh lol.

My like 20 followers on my seldom used twitter is very important and shows how popular I am Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting DDP yoga this week, and MMA training probably next week. Wish my body luck.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 50 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group