Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MidnightGreen20

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all.. lifetime eagles fan from CT, reppin the midnight green out here in Texas. The dreadfully slow approaching draft day has been bringing me anxiety for the last couple weeks and i am super excited to see what Chip and Howie are going to do! Been readin some posts on here lately and recently did my own mock that i figured i gotta share with some people. But first, a little about myself:

As any true Eagles (football in general) fan should, i see right through the BS and think Eli is sincerely the worst QB to ever set foot on a professional football field and i am not afraid to voice that opinion. I would take Jay Cutler over him 8 days of the week.

Brian Dawkins will be my favorite Eagle until someone else on the defense steps up and plays with just as much intensity and passion.

I have full faith in Chip Kelly and think The DJax release was a good move for the team in general.

I absolutely can't wait for JMac to be back this season, he is incredibly underrated because of his injury and lack of targets in previous years. (don't forget he won #1 spot over DJax going into last season before ACL injury)
Mychal Kendricks is going to be a top 10 ILB in the NFL this year, and Zach Ertz has pro bowl written all over him.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did Maclin win the #1 WR spot?

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Poloc2289

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
How did Maclin win the #1 WR spot?

I think he was referring to Jackson getting 3rd team reps.
That had more to do with DeSean being a prick as opposed to Maclin performing well.

PowerElite wrote:
Please stop responding to my posts. You are a consistently terrible poster and aren't worth my time to thoroughly refute your drivel.
FlyBirdsFly69

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's it goin fellas? My name's Andrew. Im a sophomore at Rowan and have been a 4-for-4 Philly fan my entire life. My hope for the future is that we have a defense that even slightly resembles the Jim Johnson defenses I grew up with. Couple that with our offense and see where we go (Superbowl?). Anywho, my favorite player (and will probably ALWAYS be my favorite player) is Brian Dawkins. The heart, intensity, and passion that he showed for the game and the Eagles in general is what I'm waiting to see from one of the young Eagles. I look forward to talking to all of you and can't wait for the start of the season.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo Andrew

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyBirdsFly69 wrote:
How's it goin fellas? My name's Andrew. Im a sophomore at Rowan and have been a 4-for-4 Philly fan my entire life. My hope for the future is that we have a defense that even slightly resembles the Jim Johnson defenses I grew up with. Couple that with our offense and see where we go (Superbowl?). Anywho, my favorite player (and will probably ALWAYS be my favorite player) is Brian Dawkins. The heart, intensity, and passion that he showed for the game and the Eagles in general is what I'm waiting to see from one of the young Eagles. I look forward to talking to all of you and can't wait for the start of the season.

Welcome dude, Rowan is actually right down the street from me. A ton of my freinds go there and Im there all the time. Also just know that you joined the best forum on this site.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow drunk Philly fans.

Whats' going on in the city of brotherly love? Very Happy
Word_is_Bond

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up everybody? I'm from Brick, New Jersey; about ten minutes from where "Jersey Shore" was filmed. I'm currently stationed at Fort Sill in Oklahoma, I just finished Basic Training a week ago. I'm 20 years old, turn 21 on the 18th of August. Cool

As for sports, I've been an Eagles fan since I was a little kid; back in the McNabb and Dawkins days. I'm an NFL Draft junkie. College football is the best sport out there, Hail to the Victors! Huge Flyers fan. I recently got into basketball, I can't wait for this upcoming season. For baseball, Go Yankees!

I plan on using the free schooling the Army gives me to get a teaching degree. When my contract expires in about 3 years I hope to get a job as a high school history teacher in a high school near my hometown. I also want to be on the football coaching staff and be a newspaper advisor as well. Hopefully I can work my way up through the coaching ranks and find myself on a college staff which would lead to me becoming a college football scout/recruiter.

I look forward to posting with you guys and watching our Eagles get their first Super Bowl. Hoooooooah!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word_is_Bond wrote:
What's up everybody? I'm from Brick, New Jersey; about ten minutes from where "Jersey Shore" was filmed. I'm currently stationed at Fort Sill in Oklahoma, I just finished Basic Training a week ago. I'm 20 years old, turn 21 on the 18th of August. Cool

As for sports, I've been an Eagles fan since I was a little kid; back in the McNabb and Dawkins days. I'm an NFL Draft junkie. College football is the best sport out there, Hail to the Victors! Huge Flyers fan. I recently got into basketball, I can't wait for this upcoming season. For baseball, Go Yankees!

I plan on using the free schooling the Army gives me to get a teaching degree. When my contract expires in about 3 years I hope to get a job as a high school history teacher in a high school near my hometown. I also want to be on the football coaching staff and be a newspaper advisor as well. Hopefully I can work my way up through the coaching ranks and find myself on a college staff which would lead to me becoming a college football scout/recruiter.

I look forward to posting with you guys and watching our Eagles get their first Super Bowl. Hoooooooah!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for serving.

disaacs wrote:
The Eagles are going to implode. Book it.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Word_is_Bond. At least you aren't a Buckeye fan I suppose.

1) Favorite Eagle?
2) favorite era of history?
3) Favorite notable figure from history?

Bluemoon....jury is out on you....your choice of beverage has you off to a rough start.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:

1) Favorite Eagle?

Bluemoon....jury is out on you....your choice of beverage has you off to a rough start.

1.) Brandon Graham: As a Wolverines fan, I was pumped when the Eagles drafted him. Even though his career hasn't panned out the way we had hoped, I stay loyal to my Wolverines. Besides him, I'd probably go with Zach Ertz.

2.) World War II era: I find that war the most interesting of all. It's crazy the way everything came together and how it all panned out in the end.

3.) Franklin D. Roosevelt: By far my favorite president and one of the best in our nation's history. The way he handled WWII was phenomenal and his speech after Pearl Harbor always gives me chills. "a date which will live in infamy"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word_is_Bond wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

1) Favorite Eagle?

1.) Brandon Graham: As a Wolverines fan, I was pumped when the Eagles drafted him. Even though his career hasn't panned out the way we had hoped, I stay loyal to my Wolverines. Besides him, I'd probably go with Zach Ertz.

2.) World War II era: I find that war the most interesting of all. It's crazy the way everything came together and how it all panned out in the end.

3.) Franklin D. Roosevelt: By far my favorite president and one of the best in our nation's history. The way he handled WWII was phenomenal and his speech after Pearl Harbor always gives me chills. "a date which will live in infamy"

FDR was a terrible president. So now I have my doubts about you.
301Youngin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Joseph Anthony, 21 years old, and I BLEED GREEN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83
Page 83 of 83

Jump to: