Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Boise&cards Fan late but not too late mock draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Boise&cards Fan late but not too late mock draft. Reply with quote

Okay so let get this started. I know I have not been very active this season or off season but with moving from Arizona to portland and my new job having me work every sunday morning. I missed all most every game this year and it hard to get a Arizona game on tv up here. I will try to be more active going forward but I'll still be working every sunday this coming season. So now onto the mock.

Round 1: QB Teddy Bridgewater.
I don't know if the rumors of him falling are true or not but at this time I want to believe them. I see him as the best and most pro ready qb in the draft. His physically skill my not be elite but the rest of the stuff he does are.

Round 2: OLB Demarcus Lawrence. (Also known as D-Law by Boise fans)
There been a lot of talk about him raising and going late in the first round but I don't see it. I seen every game he played in since he gotten to Boise. He got first round talent but he all so can be inconsistent at times. He also had some off the field trouble. I see those 2 thing keep him from bring a late 1st early 2nd round pick. Will provide good defense snap early if not starting at one of the OLB spots.

Round 3: Safety Deone Bucannon
I think Arizona goes Safety in the first 3 rounds and with they way the other picks went im going safety here. Now I wont lie. I know little to nothing about the safety in the class so take it for what it worth and give me some details on some 3rd round safety. As for the pick I know little about him just that he has a 3rd round grade on him. He has some good combine number and lead the pac 12 in tackles.

Round 4: TE C.J. Fiedorowicz
A big body TE who can both block and pass catch. May not have the deep threat speed like Houlser does but he does have enough to get around the feild. At the end of the day I think BA wants a TE who can do both blocking and catching and I'm not sure houlser will ever be able to block. Could come in and fight for playing time because he will most likely be a better blocker day one then Houlser will ever be. He and Houlser could make a good 1-2 punch at TE.

Round 5: Khairi Fortt ILB
ILB my have me more worried then any other spot on the team. Who know if Washington will he be here to play next season or at the start of it. I know we got Minter last year but I currently having a hard time believing in him. His height also concerns me. I know the roster list him as 6'1" but he came in at 5'11" at the combine. There no way he just grew 2 inchs. Arizona needs depth and talent at ILB. Fortt more of an athlete then football player and would be making a move from 4-3 olb to a 3-4 ILB. Should be able to make a impact on specail team early on why learning his new spot.

Round 6: DT Shamar Stephen
I'm not sure if Arizona starts looking for Dockett replacement this year or next but the team could use a little more depth at the spot. Stephen a big run stuffing DT with not much in the way of being a pass ruaher. He should be a player who can Occupies blocks and open up plays for his OLB.

Round 6: RT Seantrel Henderson
A freak of nature who lacking big time in work ethics. At this point in the draft he no longer a high risk player but still has high enough reward to pick him. With Arziona strong locker room and coaching staff they should be able to get this guy to want to play to his talent. If he continues down his way it will just be another 6th round pick who did not work out. If he does get it together it could give Arizona 2 of the biggest tackles in the NFL.

Well have at it. The draft all most here and another season will be here in no time at all.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done but I don't see Bridgewater or Bucanon falling that far

#JDI
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mock Boise

Can understand Teddy pick, but torn if we should do it in real life

Love Dlaw in the second, agree Bucannon isn't there in third, so maybe Reynolds from Stanford or Brooks FSU instead?

Iowa TE is good value and I like the ilb pick Fortt, he can play regardless of height

No idea who Stephen is and Henderson is value in the sixth
love2theOLINE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad draft.

Not sure how I feel about Bridgewater, guess it depends on who is there at #20 besides TeddyB.

Don't think b\Buck makes it to the 3rd, would have to take him in 2nd.

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
mtdowner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I missed it in your post but how did we pick up an extra 6th rounder?

I love Teddy B in round 1 and I think Lawrence in round 2 is a great pick.

One safety/CB prospect I really like is Antone Exum. Has experience playing both S and CB but I really like his potential as a safety in the NFL. I think he's a great pick in the 3rd round.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
Sorry if I missed it in your post but how did we pick up an extra 6th rounder?

I love Teddy B in round 1 and I think Lawrence in round 2 is a great pick.

One safety/CB prospect I really like is Antone Exum. Has experience playing both S and CB but I really like his potential as a safety in the NFL. I think he's a great pick in the 3rd round.

Thought we had an extra one from trades last year.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
TheMachONE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Nicely done but I don't see Bridgewater or Bucanon falling that far

[quote="Childish Gambino"]Funny the day you born that's really your death sentence[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: