Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Hey Guys, I need your help.

I'm one of the three Lions Forum Moderators, and recently we have all been informed of the devastating news that one of our best veteran posters, Stylish313, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer around the same time of the birth of his 4th son last month. All of his 4 boys are very young. The cancer started in his stomach, and has spread to his lungs. It's stage 4, and while they had him sedated to try to do what they could, they're waking him up enough so that he can communicate because there's nothing left they can do for him.

You can get a full update on the story and his status in the Lions Forum.

I'm going to visit him in the hospital in a day or two. I'd like to have an opportunity to share with him how much love and support can come out of his FootballsFuture family. Please take a moment out of your day to drop by the Lions forum and share a post that I can read to him while visiting him in the hospital. A kind word, a memory of him on the forum, anything you think that will boost his spirits. It's a rough time for him and his family, and every little show of support will do a lot to boost his morale and give him strength to fight this cancer.

Check out the Stylish313 thread here.

Just so everyone knows, Stylish313 (Glen) was laid to rest today. His mom sent me a message this morning and said that he looked very peaceful. She felt comfortable knowing that he's no longer in pain.

I'll write up some stuff about Stylish313 sometime soon. We'll have a full time memorial thread stickied at the top of the Lions Forum for him. We'll also add a Stylish313 award to the Lionys (or something similar) that LionsFTW will help me with.

On behalf of the Lions Forum I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by to support Stylish313, his family, and his fellow Lions Forum posters. Thanks, guys.
holeman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, the people over at the official Cardinals forum are really crabby for some reason:

posted by me today (after his amazing pro day and the BA visit):
Quote:
Logan Thomas in the 6th round??? dream on son, in reality he will be taken in the third round (mark my words).

here are some of the responses I got:

Quote:
Marking those words. I can never say never as I cant account for stupidity, but no where out there have I remotely heard Logan Thomas being higher than a 4th round pick. He confirmed hes garbage after his display in the senior bowl

Quote:
if you see Logan Thomas as a 3rd round pick? WRONG!

Quote:
Logan Thomas shouldn't even be drafted. What a joke to say 2nd round. Absolutely no way no how

I mean like, what the hell! im not gonna deal with those guys.
TheMachONE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holeman1 wrote:
Damn, the people over at the official Cardinals forum are really crabby for some reason:

Quote:
Logan Thomas in the 6th round??? dream on son, in reality he will be taken in the third round (mark my words).

Quote:
Marking those words. I can never say never as I cant account for stupidity, but no where out there have I remotely heard Logan Thomas being higher than a 4th round pick. He confirmed hes garbage after his display in the senior bowl

Quote:

Quote:
Logan Thomas shouldn't even be drafted. What a joke to say 2nd round. Absolutely no way no how

They weren't the nicest about it but with all due respect, taking Logan Thomas in the third round would be a huge mistake. I don't think he goes earlier than the 5th.

[quote="Childish Gambino"]Funny the day you born that's really your death sentence[/quote]
TheMachONE

holeman1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

They weren't the nicest about it but with all due respect, taking Logan Thomas in the third round would be a huge mistake. I don't think he goes earlier than the 5th.

[quote="Childish Gambino"]Funny the day you born that's really your death sentence[/quote]
TheMachONE

holeman1 wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember these words with regards to the draft;

It only takes one team. Remember Maurice Clarett to Denver?

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
11sanchez11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our week 3 preseason game vs. the Bengals is going to be nationally televised on NBC, cool.
holeman1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that Andre Ellington is older than Patrick Peterson... im in shock
TheMachONE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Patrick Peterson rescheduled his autograph signing I was gonna go to today Crying or Very sad

holeman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a dream, and that dream is that one day the Cardinals wear Black tops with the Solid red long pants... ohh man... that would probably look horrible, but I love the idea, its at least a better idea than the all-red set we used sometimes

John Brown, Rookie WR, Arizona Cardinals
2014 NFL Season Stat Tracker:
17 REC, 197 YDS, 11.6 AVR, 3 TD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57

Jump to: