You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Big7BenMVP's 2007 NFL Mock Draft [2/9/2007] + Trade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buccaneer4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just praying the Bucs get the third pick. But if they get the fourth and a team jumps in front of them I think we will take a defensive lineman.
JFect

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrible browns trade, last thing we can do is afford to give up 3 potential starters for one. While i don't agree that savage is gone after this year if they lose, this would ensure his exit. pure stupidy

Go Browns!
DonaldDriver213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to Adrian Peterson?
Abducted by Aliens or what?

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=MP3S&type=Movies&movie=Zoolander"e=restofmylife.txt&file=restofmylife.mp3
jeffryred

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad job on several picks. Example: With CB and LB as the team's greatest needs, you have the Saints picking Merriwether in the first round and he is a safety, dufus. Not only that he has character concerns and Sean Payton will not put up with that.... You do not have a clue.
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olympia Martin wrote:
You don't have Adrian Peterson in there...??? Im sure that is going to change things.

I forgot him in the mock draft, easy mistake.

As far as people getting upset at the Browns trade, don't knock it because crazier things have happened.

Phil Savage knows JaMarcus Russell, personally. He's watched him when he was younger and all through college, so he knows him.

Plus, they both have Mobile (Ala.) roots. Russell is also working out with Tom Martinez (coach of San Mateo college). Martinez helped Tom Brady, by the way.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
Spectre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenMVP wrote:
Olympia Martin wrote:
You don't have Adrian Peterson in there...??? Im sure that is going to change things.

I forgot him in the mock draft, easy mistake.

As far as people getting upset at the Browns trade, don't knock it because crazier things have happened.

Phil Savage knows JaMarcus Russell, personally. He's watched him when he was younger and all through college, so he knows him.

Plus, they both have Mobile (Ala.) roots. Russell is also working out with Tom Martinez (coach of San Mateo college). Martinez helped Tom Brady, by the way.

Oakland is also talking to Tom Martinez about being their QB coach. If that's not a sign which direction they're leaning, I don't know what is. The Browns can't afford to give up any picks because our team is so thin, and to make a deal for Russell would be absolutely ludicrous given that we'd be losing two Day 1 picks. Sitting there and taking Peterson is by far the better option.

Also... isn't this the 2nd time you forgot Peterson? Just repeat "Peterson to the Browns" five times before each mock and you're set!
BirdRockstar21

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Difference, but where the hell is Adrian Peterson?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: